Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7/28/2011.....Yesterdays gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Now the guys picked Kellen Winslow

this is the most thug team ever

Not Carl Winslow?

gay cops are not allowed to play football, everybody knows that.
Brampton Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so I found this on the interwebs this morning. :roflmao:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://deadspin.com/5825434/heres-video-of-two-women-in-really-short-shorts-fighting-in-the-woods-nsfw">http://deadspin.com/5825434/heres-video ... woods-nsfw</a><!-- m -->
i like how the dark haired chick was on top of the blonde and some other chick comes and boots her in the face. classy all the way
at least they sorta looked hot
i hope they can never get the video quality to hd level, goota keep the fantasy alive
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Not Carl Winslow?

no, they play wide reciever
I was watching family matters the other night, and it makes it different knowing that carl is gay. It's pretty obvious.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Not Carl Winslow?

no, they play wide reciever
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
booty sex wrecks nam sayin
My BWW was awesome today.
:happy:

Now I want more...
And a beer...
Confusedad:
Sex with Emily just set a record for the amount of times you can say nipple in a 45 second commercial.
Mmmm, Two-face...

[Image: tumblr_lp15nkpj5X1qcb778o1_500.jpg]
I'm going to have pizza and a salad today.
why didn't they simulcast the draft on 104? Lame
When I don't have a 3 hour talk show to listen to, I flip through channels a whole lot.
:roflmao:
Women drivers are awesome!

[Image: article-2019340-0D314EAA00000578-408_634x357.jpg]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ds-newsxml
When I left to get my lunch, my boss left at the same time. we ended up next to each other at a stop light. This made me nervous for some reason. I was wonderin g if I should turn my head and wave at her, or what. I ended up looking over, and she looked back, and I just rolled my eyes, and said "stop lights huh?" even though she couldn't hear me. Then we ended up at the next light together again, and I just stared straight this time, I couldn't think of anything to top the doozy of the last conversation.
LeNeve Wrote:When I left to get my lunch, my boss left at the same time. we ended up next to each other at a stop light. This made me nervous for some reason. I was wonderin g if I should turn my head and wave at her, or what. I ended up looking over, and she looked back, and I just rolled my eyes, and said "stop lights huh?" even though she couldn't hear me. Then we ended up at the next light together again, and I just stared straight this time, I couldn't think of anything to top the doozy of the last conversation.

You guys have roads that wide in Kansas?
I figured they were all 2 lane roads.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12