Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7/28/2011.....Yesterdays gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Chip Wrote:Is Covino rocking a faux-hawk?

[Image: 358263916.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCK...SfS4LO0%3D]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:Then my wife would see the phone bill, and investigate, probaly call Hanna. and the excuse that I was just joking around probaly wouldn't work. Seems like alot of hassle just to entertain myself for 15 minutes. I've done stupider stuff though, so...... I'm still thinking about it.

:roflmao:
If you get drunk and change your mind, I'm sure I can send it through cnectd or G+
whos the guy in the middle of the picture.
LeNeve Wrote:whos the guy in the middle of the picture.

The Miz, if that's how it's spelled.
Chip Wrote:

okay, who is the Miz? Seems like I've heard that name, but it sounded so stupid I probaly didn't want to know anymore. Fucking miz. what a douchy name. Fuck that guy
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

okay, who is the Miz? Seems like I've heard that name, but it sounded so stupid I probaly didn't want to know anymore. Fucking miz. what a douchy name. Fuck that guy

I think he's the one that was on some reality show, and is now a pro-wrestler.
fuck papa roach too, the miz and those guys should go bang each other, then murder suicide. Nickle back and the other nickle back should fucking die too. F you chad kruger, you big nose looking homo.
MTV 30 years old this weekend. all the original hosts are like at least 50 years old now. fuck all of them too, they sucked anyway.
Dude, who pissed in your cheerios this morning?
fuck rabbits too, hopping around all peacful like, eating the stuff in my garden, then think they are all better than me, because they are eating healthy. fucking hippie vegetarians,
Chip Wrote:Dude, who pissed in your cheerios this morning?

Im not actually mad. It's funny to me though.
and seriously, what is the deal with airline peanuts? I've never had any on a plane, never seen anyone having them on a plane. Wtf
Haha, you have a garden. What a homo.

And do they even have planes in Kansas?

:poke:
Chip Wrote:Haha, you have a garden. What a homo.

I tried to steal a plane one time.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Haha, you have a garden. What a homo.

I tried to steal a plane one time.

Why didn't you just put the jet fuel in your truck?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12