Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Fri 7-8-11 I'm so excited...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
and I just can't hide it!!!! :happy: :happy:

Home opener of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers Football!!!!! I was supposed to go to the one pre season game but the friend that I was suppose to go with couldn't decide quick enough and tickets sold out... today I am going with some childhood friends, their boyfriends and a friends friend from England who is in Canada visiting.
I also have a business meeting with Maxim. I quit in April, they didn't like my answer called me back every week until the beginning of June. Then HR started calling me to see if I wanted to work for different departments doing small projects which I passed on and now one of the warranty staff left for a different department and the the retail billing clerk quit so they are hard up for people... called me and wanted to know if I would be willing to get a work laptop and close invoices from home.... this is an amazing opportunity for me. So excited!
The only thing about today that sucks balls is the fact that Jim went to work today, it's going to be fucktacular hot out and he is stuck in a shop, working over engines and he is going to be pissy when he gets home. Really not looking forward to that moment in time... but until then it's all good!
Nussie_T Wrote:The only thing about today that sucks balls is the fact that Jim went to work today, it's going to be fucktacular hot out and he is stuck in a shop, working over engines and he is going to be pissy when he gets home. Really not looking forward to that moment in time... but until then it's all good!

When he gets home, greet him naked and with a beer.
Problem solved.
OH, and the banner is awesome.
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:The only thing about today that sucks balls is the fact that Jim went to work today, it's going to be fucktacular hot out and he is stuck in a shop, working over engines and he is going to be pissy when he gets home. Really not looking forward to that moment in time... but until then it's all good!

Problem solved.

It's actually not a problem unless he is awake when I get home. Kickoff for football is 7pm, he gets off work at 8.
Chip Wrote:OH, and the banner is awesome.
:high5:
Ever since I had my daughter I've been having troubles sleeping... especially if I start to worry about something or am excited... last night I slept a couple of hours then I was awake.. I walked on the treadmill watching Law & Order on TV.... I think got up and make Jim an awesome lunch, kissed him good bye and now I am sitting here doing nothing.... maybe I should do some business paperwork.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Problem solved.

It's actually not a problem unless he is awake when I get home. Kickoff for football is 7pm, he gets off work at 8.

Well, good deal then.
JDubb's post count is 9494.
Nussie_T Wrote:I also have a business meeting with Maxim. I quit in April, they didn't like my answer called me back every week until the beginning of June. Then HR started calling me to see if I wanted to work for different departments doing small projects which I passed on and now one of the warranty staff left for a different department and the the retail billing clerk quit so they are hard up for people... called me and wanted to know if I would be willing to get a work laptop and close invoices from home.... this is an amazing opportunity for me. So excited!

Wow.. T. That sounds great! :high5:
morning everyone, nice banner joe. Good laugh for me
The banner keeps cracking me up! :roflmao:
Good Morning everyone.....Love the Banner!!!! and T what a great opportunity for you!!!
did everyone hear about the guy who died at a Texas Rangers game?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18