Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Fri 7-8-11 I'm so excited...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:what was the cause of death of the guy that fell?

Stadium is at fault, you can;t have a 20 foot drop next to guardrail that really stops nothing

I know you all hate the Yankees, but you can't get near the guard rail in the stadium at all in Yankees stadium
sure :roll: ...what about the guy who fell from the upper deck onto the foul ball screen a few years ago?

you cant fault a stadium for a fans carelessness. Its too bad he died, but he shouldn't have made the "ultimate" attempt
upper deck is a different story, that is a fans carelessness
isn't upper deck more than a 20 foot drop?
Chip Wrote:

Stadium is at fault, you can;t have a 20 foot drop next to guardrail that really stops nothing

I know you all hate the Yankees, but you can't get near the guard rail in the stadium at all in Yankees stadium

When I'm in the first row of the upper deck, I always wonder how that doesn't happen more.
The stairs are so steep, and I see so many drunk people who can barely walk.

Do stadiums not have to follow OSHA standards?
seriously, I have tripped on the stairs once in the upper deck, one bad move and your done
Texas Fan Wrote:

he fractured his skull, went into cardiac arrest shortly after getting into ambulance. was supposedly lucid up until then though.
fuck, double Confusedwoot:
I just try to sit in the lower levels.
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

sure :roll: ...what about the guy who fell from the upper deck onto the foul ball screen a few years ago?

you cant fault a stadium for a fans carelessness. Its too bad he died, but he shouldn't have made the "ultimate" attempt
upper deck is a different story, that is a fans carelessness
isn't upper deck more than a 20 foot drop?
no clue, I was not talking about the upper deck when I made my original post, I am talking about the guard rail between the first row & field

Upper deck is a different story, anyone that risks hanging over the edge of the upper deck is taking a risk

I was at a baseball game in the city at the beginning of last month and we were in the suites, the railing was at least 4ft-5ft tall.
Brampton Wrote:I'm sure now MLB will tell the players to stop throwing baseballs into the stands, and they are gonna stop selling beer earlier.

Pussification of America continues
^this^
Chip Wrote:

When I'm in the first row of the upper deck, I always wonder how that doesn't happen more.
The stairs are so steep, and I see so many drunk people who can barely walk.

Do stadiums not have to follow OSHA standards?

I don't know about the US but I know for sure Canada does.
Brampton Wrote:I'm sure now MLB will tell the players to stop throwing baseballs into the stands, and they are gonna stop selling beer earlier.

Nah, I doubt that.... a drunk dude fell down the staircase at the Bomber stadium in the North end zone, fell and died... They still sell beer just as long as they did before... they just up'd their security and changed their beer rules
I don't know if anyone cares or if anyone posted but here's a link to the final shuttle launch

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.nasa.gov/externalflash/135_splash/index.html">http://www.nasa.gov/externalflash/135_splash/index.html</a><!-- m -->
Nussie_T Wrote:

Nah, I doubt that.... a drunk dude fell down the staircase at the Bomber stadium in the North end zone, fell and died... They still sell beer just as long as they did before... they just up'd their security and changed their beer rules
how do you doubt it. THEY changed their rules

and its a CFL game.....its like "if a tree falls in a forest"
michaelangelo Wrote:I don't know if anyone cares or if anyone posted but here's a link to the final shuttle launch

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.nasa.gov/externalflash/135_splash/index.html">http://www.nasa.gov/externalflash/135_splash/index.html</a><!-- m -->
no one does. now you know :poke:
My 2 hour conf call just cancelled :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
JDubb Wrote:My 2 hour conf call just cancelled :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
now you can hang out here and get abused :high5:
Brampton Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:I don't know if anyone cares or if anyone posted but here's a link to the final shuttle launch

no one does. now you know :poke:
It must be just iPhone users that care.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18