Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Fri 7-8-11 I'm so excited...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
i was just at a local shop picking up one of our vehicles and this was in the parking lot:

[Image: 1995_toyota_supra_fatf_09.jpg]

mechanic says it has 2 huge turbos, and that it's in because the a/c doesn't work.
I always thought if i ever wanted to 'soup' up a car it would bring me nothing but problems and since i'm not mechanically inclined, it's just not really worth it.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Worst family picture ever...

[Image: 340877763.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCK...jsYarTg%3D]
where's the image?

fbi must of taken it.
found it. wish I didn't Confusedad:
Brampton Wrote:ok. just saw the photo. Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

Um, are those boys? and why are they balls to ass with each other and their mother?
Wtf
You beat me to tweeting the pic to Tosh.
I can't wait...
'Arrested Development' Movie Happening
Yes, the "Arrested Development" movie is going to be made.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/07...92430.html
michaelangelo Wrote:i was just at a local shop picking up one of our vehicles and this was in the parking lot:

mechanic says it has 2 huge turbos, and that it's in because the a/c doesn't work.
I always thought if i ever wanted to 'soup' up a car it would bring me nothing but problems and since i'm not mechanically inclined, it's just not really worth it.

I'd key a car like that if I found it parked across 2 handicapped spots and a regular spot.

But really, why do people have to put such shit paint jobs on cars?
Is that some winged person pointing forward?
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:ok. just saw the photo. Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

Um, are those boys? and why are they balls to ass with each other and their mother?
Wtf
You beat me to tweeting the pic to Tosh.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
Chip Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:i was just at a local shop picking up one of our vehicles and this was in the parking lot:

I'd key a car like that if I found it parked across 2 handicapped spots and a regular spot.

its Dee Brown
Sup everyone! Been a couple weeks since I stopped over from TOMB. Love the new banner!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:JDubb trying to start a pyramid scam. This google plus shit seems annoying already. Elite my ass, what a sham.

It was a sham.
Then Pete got in.
Now it's elite.
I just got my invite, now I can be like Pete. :happy:
JDubb Wrote:I can't wait...

That was a funny show. I liked it.
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I can't wait...

That was a funny show. I liked it.
Easily one of the top 5 TV shows ever.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

its Dee Brown

Who is Dee Brown?
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Sup everyone! Been a couple weeks since I stopped over from TOMB. Love the new banner!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Your one too.
downtown Dee Brown, I thought you knew.
Cleveland is so wacky!
How do they manage to keep a straight face through all this?

http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-strongsvill...0867.story
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18