Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Fri 7-8-11 I'm so excited...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
"one of the worst stories ever"

That might be a slight exaggeration
Yeah the video is freaky, the poor guy next to him tried to grab him but was too late.
not trying to be a dick, but was he really wearing flip flops?? Seriously wear regular shoes people :rant:
on the bright side, maybe the kid will get seasons tickets for life
that gap should be protected
the person in the stands is at fault. thats my stance.

So what if the stands are a few feet back, what if its right at the fence, then he crashes on the field where everyone can see it
its a 20ft fall onto his head onto a concrete floor.
sean the lawyer is a fuckwad.

I wish he didn't call in
Donginator Wrote:not trying to be a dick, but was he really wearing flip flops?? Seriously wear regular shoes people :rant:
:crank:
Brampton Wrote:sean the lawyer is a fuckwad.

I wish he didn't call in
He has more useless knowlege than anyone I have ever come across. He could school Cliff Clavin from Cheers.
I don't think you're supposed to keep dogs outside in heat like that all day.
And it's weird to have a dog that isn't allowed in most of the house.
If those are his rules, Covino shouldn't have a dog. Dogs just aren't for everyone.
footlong meatball sub. I'm stuffed, and seriously need a nap now
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:sean the lawyer is a fuckwad.

I wish he didn't call in
He has more useless knowlege than anyone I have ever come across. He could school Cliff Clavin from Cheers.
nice call :grin:
We just had a guys weekend last month, it was a fishing trip to Matagorda and stayed at a friends house on the river. Had a blast and got wasted every night, fished during the day hit up a couple bars Saturday night.
Rich is sick of being married already?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18