Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Fri 7-8-11 I'm so excited...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
LeNeve Wrote:Rich is sick of being married already?
I think he's sick of being straight.
Me and my friends used to have a weekend away once a year, and hit a baseball game in some other city.
Chicago, Cleveland, Cinnci, NYC, places like that.
Then a couple of them were laid off one year. Then another divorced my other friends sister, so he's kind of out of the group.
I miss those weekends.
DSC was a guy getaway for me. My wife had no interest in all the events but would have loved NYC. I had a great time hanging with C&R and the rest of the dudebros. I plan on doing it again next year too.
Brian Wrote:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
First sleeveless shirts, now men only weekends. Shit's starting to sound a little questionable.
Brian Wrote:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
First sleeveless shirts, now men only weekends. Shit's starting to sound a little questionable.
If a chick laughs so hard she pops a button off her shirt, then she is a huge bitch.
Sublime... :killme:
Ha ha........JDubb's favorite band :poke:
JDubb Wrote:Sublime... :killme:

[Image: logo-jdumb.png]
Chip Wrote:I don't think you're supposed to keep dogs outside in heat like that all day.
And it's weird to have a dog that isn't allowed in most of the house.
If those are his rules, Covino shouldn't have a dog. Dogs just aren't for everyone.

I used to have a jack russell terrior mutt, and a half lab half bull mastif. They were outside dogs and ended up having to find new homes for them because we got new jobs and weren't home much to take care of them and they ended up tearing up out back yard. We even got our fence finished off $1400 to get a place for them to stay. The half lab half mastiff was a beautiful dog and I wish i didn't have to get rid of her.
my dudes, hanging wit my dudes.
OH SHIT, not the 405!!!!!! Whatever will we do? :crank:
Brian Wrote:OH SHIT, not the 405!!!!!! Whatever will we do? :crank:
:roll:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18