Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 6/1/2011 - DBC Day 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I am so tired I think I fell asleep on the way to work and woke myself up by snoring. I am thinking about pouring coffee in my eyes to wake myself up.
Joe Wrote:I am so tired I think I fell asleep on the way to work and woke myself up by snoring. I am thinking about pouring coffee in my eyes to wake myself up.
Same here. Plus I feel like shit......headache, chest hurts, coughing. I want to go back to sleep.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I am so tired I think I fell asleep on the way to work and woke myself up by snoring. I am thinking about pouring coffee in my eyes to wake myself up.
Same here. Plus I feel like shit......headache, chest hurts, coughing. I want to go back to sleep.

It's been an hour so far and all I have have gotten done is this IST. The rest of the time I have been staring at the screen occassionally dozing off. Coffee didn't work and the vending machine with RedBull in it broke so I had to break in to get one.
I got home at 1:40am. I'm not even sure I'm typing this right now
talked to the itialian chic in the elevator this morning, she has a really hot ass, but thats about it. Plus she doesnt understand english that well
what is wrong with the online player??

or, am I the only one having a problem with it?
Brampton Wrote:what is wrong with the online player??

you mean the part where it plays then stops randomly? if so then its working just fine
For some reason I woke up at 6 am, played Lego Batman for an hour, had a bath, ate breakfast, sat down at the computer and now I am starting to get sleepy again.
Nussie_T Wrote:For some reason I woke up at 6 am, played Lego Batman for an hour, had a bath, ate breakfast, sat down at the computer and now I am starting to get sleepy again.
you've had a tough day, why dont you take a nap
Brampton Wrote:what is wrong with the online player??

No it is sucking ass this morning. Stopping sound and skipping. Takes like 3 minutes for a channel to start.
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:For some reason I woke up at 6 am, played Lego Batman for an hour, had a bath, ate breakfast, sat down at the computer and now I am starting to get sleepy again.
you've had a tough day, why dont you take a nap
:whomo:
Derick Wrote:Plus she doesnt understand english that well

This hasn't stopped you before.
The Wpg Jets party at The Forks was still very much alive at 11 pm last night when they closed down The Forks and ended up back on the corner of Portage and Main where they shut the intersection down for another 2 hours. I don't understand how some of those people survived being outside. We had 50-70 km/h wind with rain... it sucked.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Plus she doesnt understand english that well

This hasn't stopped you before.
you make a very valid point

Man, I thought I had a tough morning.... :roll:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16