Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 6/1/2011 - DBC Day 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Texas Fan Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:now with the online player fucking up I am sure I will miss whatever announcements are made on the show

on the phone with sirius now, level one support couldnt help, going to level 2 tech support now

Let me know when you reach level 36. I think that is when they speak good english. They'll probably just blame it on your internet connection even though the rest of us are experiencing the same thing.
Brian Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:now with the online player fucking up I am sure I will miss whatever announcements are made on the show

on the phone with sirius now, level one support couldnt help, going to level 2 tech support now
That just means they're harder to understand.

It seems they know about the problem (level 2 does, not level 1) and they said give them 24-28 hours. Gave me a ticket number and said they have a lot of people calling in today.
I think it has something to do with the Java they are using. A few days ago the player started acting up really bad and then it shut down completely and gave me an error about the java something or other.
I'm on hold w/Sirius right now...assholes......Good morning everyone!!!!
My player has been working for the past 30 minutes I switched channels and have been fine since
Just transfered to level 2....
My receiver is back to normal. It must have been the alignment of the planets or something :crank:
She told me to give it 13 minutes....I said "13 minutes???"....no!!!! 3 0 minutes....well if she spoke English, I would have understood her better.... :finger:
My player isn't playing anything.
A lot of player hating today.
Brian Wrote:A lot of player hating today.
true, my player was fucked up a little yesterday, but i've had a solid 15 minutes so far today
Brian Wrote:A lot of player hating today.

Don't hate the player, hate.... Yeah, hate the player.
Wtf Lithium is going nuts on my radio.
I like when the player doesn't play anything and I reach over and turn up the volume knob only to have the player kick on 5 mins later and blow everyone out of the office. I've done thing at least 5 times today.
Joe Wrote:I like when the player doesn't play anything and I reach over and turn up the volume knob only to have the player kick on 5 mins later and blow everyone out of the office. I've done thing at least 5 times today.
Sounds like a perfect time for "Sex with Emily"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16