Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 6/1/2011 - DBC Day 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
well that was fun while it lasted, silence blows
Donginator Wrote:well that was fun while it lasted, silence blows

Web player sucks and my car antenna is stuck in my neighbor's car because it's jammed up in the seat track. If I can't get it out before Friday I'm going to have to cut his car into pieces.
now other channels work, but 104 doesn't :killme:
Lunch :cya:
Donginator Wrote:now other channels work, but 104 doesn't :killme:

I wish there was a way I could get better reception indoors.
The way it is now, twice a day my signal goes out.
And this time of year the signal goes out about noon and won't come back until 2.
It sucks.
Joe Wrote:I am so tired I think I fell asleep on the way to work and woke myself up by snoring. I am thinking about pouring coffee in my eyes to wake myself up.

I settled into the most comfy spot in the bed and did not want to leave it. stupid alarm clock. :flame:
Derick Wrote:I got home at 1:40am. I'm not even sure I'm typing this right now

And what were youuuu doing out so late?
Sirius Android App plugged into my AUX jack in my truck works great.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL
Joe Wrote:Sirius Android App plugged into my AUX jack in my truck works great.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL
I've done this with the iPhone app, but I only do it for short trips around town, I only have 500mb of data on my plan
They keep on mentioning the game tonight, but where are the details on how to pickup our tickets :flame:
I know I have been complaining today but I hate last minute planning shit when there is money involved :rant:
Joe Wrote:Wow, you know your cause is fucked up when even the KKK says Wtf

[youtube]hJst0g2LVKk[/youtube]

Confusedhock: [smiley]HOLY FUCK[/smiley]
Texas Fan Wrote:It seems they know about the problem (level 2 does, not level 1) and they said give them 24-28 hours. Gave me a ticket number and said they have a lot of people calling in today.

That "ticket number" just translates to being a way to get you out of their hair.
Brian Wrote:A lot of player hating today.

:roflmao:
wooohoo tristate NY area is under a tornado watch, gonna be a fun mets game :rock: :high5: :happy:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16