Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 6/1/2011 - DBC Day 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Brian Wrote:I'm with Leneve, I would like to go to the studio but not with 50 other people sitting in folding chairs.

For me it's less awkward with the group
I've lost my husband again. He was here around noon talking to his brother and then sometime between 12:30 - 1:15 he went missing. I'd go check out the recycle sites but he took my car with Julianna's car seat in it and there is no way in hell I am getting a $500 ticket for transporting a child without a carseat.
43% humidity here, and that sucks for me. yuck. I like it around 5%
Nussie_T Wrote:I've lost my husband again. He was here around noon talking to his brother and then sometime between 12:30 - 1:15 he went missing. I'd go check out the recycle sites but he took my car with Julianna's car seat in it and there is no way in hell I am getting a $500 ticket for transporting a child without a carseat.

he went to the dude bowl.
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:I'm with Leneve, I would like to go to the studio but not with 50 other people sitting in folding chairs.

I would feel more awkward in the group. I would also feel weird going alone though.
Nussie_T Wrote:I've lost my husband again. He was here around noon talking to his brother and then sometime between 12:30 - 1:15 he went missing. I'd go check out the recycle sites but he took my car with Julianna's car seat in it and there is no way in hell I am getting a $500 ticket for transporting a child without a carseat.

He's in the barn. Confusedheep:
LeNeve Wrote:

he went to the dude bowl.

No he wouldn't go there... he hates large groups of people... I don't even think he likes to bowl.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I would feel more awkward in the group. I would also feel weird going alone though.

That would be a bit odd at first. I already met 3 of the guys there so at least I know I can look for them when I get there.
Joe Wrote:

No. He's in 3 or 4 places. 1) The recycle depot, 2) Eric's pit
3) His parents house or 4) AgriTel (one of our customers) fixing something.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

That would be a bit odd at first. I already met 3 of the guys there so at least I know I can look for them when I get there.

I was going to say: Pete,Jdumb and who else.. then I remembered Mercer
Nussie_T Wrote:I was going to say: Pete,Jdumb and who else.. then I remembered Mercer

I'm not even sure if Mercer knew who I was when I met him. He probably just thought I was a friend of Pete's crowd.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I will be dressed up as a black ops character :high5:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

No. He's in 3 or 4 places. 1) The recycle depot, 2) Eric's pit 3) His parents house or 4) AgriTel (one of our customers) fixing something.

:?
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

No. He's in 3 or 4 places. 1) The recycle depot, 2) Eric's pit 3) His parents house or 4) AgriTel (one of our customers) fixing something.

:?

technically a dude bowl.
Donginator Wrote:I will be dressed up as a black ops character :high5:

I'll be the guy with the black and white face paint and the tiger camo cell phone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16