Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 6/1/2011 - DBC Day 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I like when the player doesn't play anything and I reach over and turn up the volume knob only to have the player kick on 5 mins later and blow everyone out of the office. I've done thing at least 5 times today.
Sounds like a perfect time for "Sex with Emily"
That would be so embarassing!
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I like when the player doesn't play anything and I reach over and turn up the volume knob only to have the player kick on 5 mins later and blow everyone out of the office. I've done thing at least 5 times today.
Sounds like a perfect time for "Sex with Emily"

Yeah, can't wait to be on a conference call and have the computer blurt out "Stimulate the clitoris"
Joe Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:now with the online player fucking up I am sure I will miss whatever announcements are made on the show

on the phone with sirius now, level one support couldnt help, going to level 2 tech support now

Let me know when you reach level 36. I think that is when they speak good english. They'll probably just blame it on your internet connection even though the rest of us are experiencing the same thing.
I think you need to reach prestige before you get the english speakers

Sent from my balls
Brampton Wrote:I think you need to reach prestige before you get the english speakers

Sent from my balls

:roflmao: The same type thing was going through my mind when I typed that.
I'm going to put a helmet on and just pretend I'm driving in a baja today with an old portable CD player. That's kind of what my Sirius player sounds like.
my player still isnt working. Sirius is pissing me off. :flame:
Texas Fan Wrote:my player still isnt working. Sirius is pissing me off. :flame:
If you're lucky, you won't hear Mercer's DBC song.
Brian Wrote:

Yeah mercer has some good tunes, but the DBC jam isn't jamming at all.
Brian Wrote:

I'm bringing a Super Soaker on Friday so if he starts into the song I'm going to hose down the equipment.
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

I'm bringing a Super Soaker on Friday so if he starts into the song I'm going to hose down the equipment.
Or you could blow a load on the equipment.....
Morning BroMos!
Lonne3000 Wrote:Morning BroMos!

Hey You!!!! :boobs:
Confusedwoot: I get to listen to 3 minutes of radio, then have to reload the page and wait 5 minutes for the player to start.
Iva13 Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:Morning BroMos!

Hey You!!!! :boobs:
How ya doin, Iva?
Brian Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Going to the DBC mets game tonight with no tickets, a possible meeting place in the corner of a parking lot, which costs $20 to park

updates only have been on facebook and I can't get on while at work

Great organization by whoever Confusedarcasm:
He's not only a producer, he's also a pro deucer.

This

The only reason there is even a meeting place is b/c me, qdoba andy and joe fiore set up a pre game tailgate SW corner of lot C
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16