Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tue 3-22-11 Matt Cooke is gonna shit in your mom's fishtank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
And then make you eat it.
Derick's dream woman:
So yesterday it was 75 and partly sunny. Right now it is 32 and snowing. Wtf

The rest of the month looks pretty clod actually, not supposed to get above 53 again until April.
I'm still waiting on Joe to accept my request to the cnectd group......
I downloaded whatsapp again last night, I have to say, their group feature sucks. Cnectd is the way to go until BBM goes cross platform.
I love this HTC Thunderbolt, battery life is an issue at this point though. At least I can get a spare and change them if needed.....
I can't wait to watch the local AA baseball team on TV this summer.

GO PIRATES!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:I'm still waiting on Joe to accept my request to the cnectd group......
your already on mine
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I'm still waiting on Joe to accept my request to the cnectd group......
your already on mine

I am having issues with the new phone recognizing the DBN group on Cnectd. IT picked up my other group no problem. I have a pending request showing to get into the DBN group, should be sent to Joe.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
your already on mine

I am having issues with the new phone recognizing the DBN group on Cnectd. IT picked up my other group no problem. I have a pending request showing to get into the DBN group, should be sent to Joe.

Maybe we need to remove you from the group, then re-add you.
You show up in my group too.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
your already on mine

That's what I want to do, but there is no option for me to leave on my own and Joe said there is no option for him to remove me.
Sarah Silverman is really funny.......great "shaved" joke on Conan
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:your already on mine

That's what I want to do, but there is no option for me to leave on my own and Joe said there is no option for him to remove me.

I just looked again, and I don't see you listed on the group list.
I think Joe is screwing it up. I blame him.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
your already on mine

In testing I removed myself from the Dudebro Nation group and now I can't get back in. I created a new group called dudebronation that's a public group.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:That's what I want to do, but there is no option for me to leave on my own and Joe said there is no option for him to remove me.

I just looked again, and I don't see you listed on the group list.
I think Joe is screwing it up. I blame him.
Pete was on the list a few minutes ago, not anymore though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24