Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tue 3-22-11 Matt Cooke is gonna shit in your mom's fishtank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I turn it on and the first thing I hear is popping boyles and puss...
:barf:
and eating shit.....

I turned it on and Rich was talking about some doo doo song and his doo doo sound effects.
Apparently it's doo doo Tuesday?
I have had it turned down since they said welcome to the mother fucking greatest during the intro, the boss caught me again, gave me a dirty look.
we never played fart games growing up. I still think its weird, and I don't do it loud in front of people.
Brian Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I turn it on and the first thing I hear is popping boyles and puss...
:barf:
and eating shit.....

I turned it on and Rich was talking about some doo doo song and his doo doo sound effects.
Apparently it's doo doo Tuesday?

How wonderful :?
LeNeve Wrote:we never played fart games growing up. I still think its weird, and I don't do it loud in front of people.
This^
LeNeve Wrote:we never played fart games growing up. I still think its weird, and I don't do it loud in front of people.

My friends older brother used to fart into my friends plastic pots she had put the lid on it then sit on her and open it up in her face.

:?
I didn't have a dad to fart on me.
Chip Wrote:

:?
I didn't have a dad to fart on me.

My dad never did it in front of me or my sister. My brother was fair game.
:yawn:
One year at Christmas my nephew walked down the stairs at my parents house and flopped down on the bottom step and put his head on his hands. I looked over at him and said, "you still look tired." He said, "I am. I farted and woke myself up." I almost pissed myself laughing.
I don't think I've ever clamored for anything.
Brian Wrote:I don't think I've ever clamored for anything.

I clamor for clam
the wind is starting to blow like a 9 armed chip.
LeNeve Wrote:the wind is starting to blow like a 9 armed chip.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:the wind is starting to blow like a 9 armed chip.

I thought 9 armed Chip's suck not blow.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24