Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tue 3-22-11 Matt Cooke is gonna shit in your mom's fishtank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the wind is starting to blow like a 9 armed chip.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
:whomo: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:we never played fart games growing up. I still think its weird, and I don't do it loud in front of people.

:?
I didn't have a dad to fart on me.
me neither
Pete Nice Wrote:

I thought 9 armed Chip's suck not blow.

his sucking from michigan is making the air fly across Kansas up to his suck fest.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I thought 9 armed Chip's suck not blow.

his sucking from michigan is making the air fly across Kansas up to his suck fest.

:?
:blahblah: :blahblah: Shut up Ray!!!!
Yes, C&R made the bully video go viral :roll: .......that caller must be a trucker.
Nussie_T Wrote::blahblah: :blahblah: Shut up Ray!!!!
^this^
Every trucker across the country is calling in about farts. I am kind of bored with it already.
Pete Nice Wrote:Every trucker across the country is calling in about farts. I am kind of bored with it already.
I was bored with it a half an hour ago.

There was a little black kid with braids at the barbacue I was at on Sunday, and I kept calling him Ray Ray for some reason.
I had to stop putting dollars away every time I heard "I'm a truck driver" I was seriously running out of my burrito money.
LeNeve Wrote:

There was a little black kid with braids at the barbacue I was at on Sunday, and I kept calling him Ray Ray for some reason.
Was the kid stoned too?
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Was the kid stoned too?

I think he was, he was playing basketball with the other kids and couldn't even hit a basket.
Yeah, thanks Buca :dumbass:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24