Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tue 3-22-11 Matt Cooke is gonna shit in your mom's fishtank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Oh yeah, and the nicest ones get hung up and sorted by color. After I wear one, it gets washed and hung up on the right side opf the color, I take the ones on the left side of the color first.

OCD strikes again.

I did a whole project in college on Obsessive Compulsive Disorder... Do you sort everything by color or just your shirts?

Shirts, socks, long sleeve tshirts, hoodies, polo shirts, jeans, pants.

All sorted that way and in different areas.

Boxers are sorted by brand and style. Dress shirts are in a seperate closet, always dry cleaned and kept in the plastic, most recently worn and cleaned on the right.
So far this Jesse Spano interview is sweet. Makes me think of growing up. Like Rich said, I feel like I grew up with her.

This interview is totally redeeming them for the first hour and a half.
Pete Nice Wrote:So far this Jesse Spano interview is sweet. Makes me think of growing up. Like Rich said, I feel like I grew up with her.

I like when the guests don't get all butt hurt to talk about the past stuff they did. She is being cool for sure.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Oh yeah, and the nicest ones get hung up and sorted by color. After I wear one, it gets washed and hung up on the right side opf the color, I take the ones on the left side of the color first.

OCD strikes again.

I did a whole project in college on Obsessive Compulsive Disorder... Do you sort everything by color or just your shirts?

Boxers are sorted by brand and style. Dress shirts are in a seperate closet, always dry cleaned and kept in the plastic, most recently worn and cleaned on the right.

But do you do it with shoes, cutlery, dvd's...
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Socks are sorted not only by color, but style and brand also. I can not put the underarmour socks in the same pile as the Nike socks.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

All my socks are the same.
When I buy new socks, I throw all my old ones away.
Dress socks don't count. I only have a few of those.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So far this Jesse Spano interview is sweet. Makes me think of growing up. Like Rich said, I feel like I grew up with her.

I like when the guests don't get all butt hurt to talk about the past stuff they did. She is being cool for sure.
^this^

I wouldn't want to tell her, but she was 3rd on my list of Saved By The girls.
And there were only 3.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

OCD strikes again.

But do you do it with shoes, cutlery, dvd's...

Most shoes are kept in the box and sorted by style. DVD's and CD's are alphabetical, books also. All the knoves came in one block so that really doesn't apply
Chip Wrote:

And there were only 3.

yeah, same here. I was disapointed when I found out she was showing her tits in a movie. I wnted the other ones to do it instead.
yeah this is cool. She isn't even pushing her new shit at all. She is just hanging and chatting. Totally awesome.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

And there were only 3.

yeah, same here. I was disapointed when I found out she was showing her tits in a movie. I wnted the other ones to do it instead.

She was 2 on my list after Tiffany AT.

SHe has a nice body, great tits. I loved seeing her naked.

I liked her in Any GIven Sunday.
what the fuck is a knove?
Meh...
[Image: 262311535-90c9cbd7f0d2e98fc68f2b04b12920...scaled.jpg]
what does the black girl from saved by the bell do now? I can't even remember her character name, but I remember her real name for some reason.
SHe is being so cool, I wonder if she would talk about all the alleged sex that happened on that set with threesomes and all the cast members banging each other.

Covino should ask her.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24