Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 03/21 - Warm weekend, snow in the forecast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Mine are
so many people & experts said the big east were over-hyped, I should have listened. :flame:
I think my signature has been stuck for a few weeks, the website is probably down
[Image: beercans-beer-male-celebrate-smiley-emot...-large.gif]
I have one bracket, lost one of my finalists, still have my winner in the finals. I can still win my pool.

Glad to see the overrated teams get bounced by "lesser" competition. Its about time the people who put the tourney together give the smaller schools some credit, and rank them accordingly
Chip Wrote:[Image: beercans-beer-male-celebrate-smiley-emot...-large.gif]
How did bowling end up?
Worst bracket that I have ever done!!!
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:[Image: beercans-beer-male-celebrate-smiley-emot...-large.gif]
How did bowling end up?

We were in a shitty alley, with wood lanes.
Who still has wood lanes?
And we were on the last pair, which as a house bowler told us, are "usually under water".
Needless to say, Saturday for the singles and doubles, we didn't fair too well. The lanes were dry as hell.
My friend with a 210 average, his last game was a 114. I don't even know what my second set of games were.
12 hours of drinking that day.
Team event started Sunday at 9:fucking30 in the morning.
I got in this game, closest to 200, and realized how easy that was to cheat at and I won it twice with a 199 and a 200.
I finally got home after 6, and went right to sleep for a couple hours.
The only brackets I know, are the ones I got into over the weekend, the bowling brackets.
I broke even on them on Saturday, only because I bowled decent my first 3 games.
Then lost $25 on Sunday.
Will Rich cry about Syracuse losing today, and will he be more upset about them losing, or Texas losing?
One of the guys could barely finish bowling because his back was messed up from this...

[youtube]1DiAlZ5BOAA[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:One of the guys could barely finish bowling because his back was messed up from this...

[youtube]1DiAlZ5BOAA[/youtube]
at least he was driving a mustang
I have the day off, I just wish I wasn't going to have to do anything today
I have a fridge full of Sam Adams. :happy:

Noble Pils - good
Cherry Wheat - surprisingly good
Winter Lager - almost done them Confusedad:

I didn't end up getting the growler this weekend. Would have been $40 not including the fill up, my wife said no Confusedad:
Ok, I've been having issues with the online player.

anyone think that they screw around with the regular online player? Just so customers will upgrade to the premium service?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27