Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 03/21 - Warm weekend, snow in the forecast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Brampton Wrote:is anyone interested in joining my non-dbn fantasy baseball league?

I tried one of those once.
Way too much work for the summer.
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:the wife is feeling the nacho's right now..... :roflmao: .....and I'm chillin on the couch :high5:

I expected that to happen.. That was a lot of food.
I'm amazed I survived that sandwich, normally that much food would cripple me

I shouldn't have touched the other half of mine. I haven't been eating greasy stuff like that and my body wasn't too happy with me.

Did you guys stop for custard?
Damn, 14 pages already! I'll be caught up in a min.
Brian Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:it's still snowing Confusedwoot: and the power went out last night. my smoke detectors chirp whenver the power goes out. we had to bring our daughter into our bed with us because we didn't know how long the power would be out and we didn't want her to freeze. however it was only out for a couple of hours.
The snow is finally slowing down here. Winter can eat a bowl of dicks.
Its 70 and sunny here

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:the wife is feeling the nacho's right now..... :roflmao: .....and I'm chillin on the couch :high5:

I shouldn't have touched the other half of mine. I haven't been eating greasy stuff like that and my body wasn't too happy with me.

we were going to, but when we pulled in, Courtney was like "no mas, no mas" so we got coffee's and hit the road.

Next time is a guarantee, especially if its the summer
Brampton Wrote:is anyone interested in joining my non-dbn fantasy baseball league?
I will be doing my yahoo one

Pete Nice Wrote:
I will be doing my yahoo one

I'll join that one if you want. My brother's pool had a guy drop out, so I'm looking around for him. Its on yahoo as well
Brampton Wrote:

Was it more than a Brazilian bbq?

No delay with MusicDock, awesome app!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

the brazilian bbq did cripple me. but we ate there for a couple hours, so we ate slow.

this sandwich I had, I wolfed down, and I ate most of the fries but I ate it in a smaller window of time.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

the brazilian bbq did cripple me. but we ate there for a couple hours, so we ate slow.

this sandwich I had, I wolfed down, and I ate most of the fries but I ate it in a smaller window of time.
Now i want Brazilian bbq

Rich watched a bunch of movies this weekends, something I was not expecting.....
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

no. I've exceeded my limit of things I suck at already this year.
is this a high bar to reach?

It is actually.
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I shouldn't have touched the other half of mine. I haven't been eating greasy stuff like that and my body wasn't too happy with me.

we were going to, but when we pulled in, Courtney was like "no mas, no mas" so we got coffee's and hit the road.

Next time is a guarantee, especially if its the summer

Yeah, their food portions are significantly less there. Ha ha
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

no. I've exceeded my limit of things I suck at already this year.
is this a high bar to reach?

It is actually.
:high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27