Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 03/21 - Warm weekend, snow in the forecast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I was going to say there are two IST's... I am going to the other because it doesn't have dying bloody animals and hockey talk...

For the record, I didn't bring either of those subjects up.

For the record you talked in great excess about one of them...

For the record, I'm right.

For the record.... you are still gay...
Brampton Wrote:you can blame Leneve and myself for those topics. Sorry bout the hockey Confusedad:

That's ok... Hockey talk in the IST usually starts a 10 page argument about which team is better, the Flyers suck and Gary Bettman is a douche.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:you can blame Leneve and myself for those topics. Sorry bout the hockey Confusedad:

That's ok... Hockey talk in the IST usually starts a 10 page argument about which team is better, the Flyers suck and Gary Bettman is a douche.
he really is. Dont get us all riled up
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:For the record, I didn't bring either of those subjects up.

For the record you talked in great excess about one of them...

For the record, I'm right.

For the record.... you are still gay...

For the record, you're still wrong.
METALLICA'S 'MASTER OF PUPPETS' LEADS '50 TOP METAL SONGS OF ALL TIME'

Metallica's "Master of Puppets" topped Gibson.com's list of the "Top 50 Metal Songs Of All Time," released last week. It was joined in the Top 10 by another of the band's songs, "One," along with three cuts from Black Sabbath, plus contributions from Ozzy Osbourne solo, Motorhead, Iron Maiden and Judas Priest.
Writing about "Master," journalist Peter Hodgson said, "The song's razor-sharp intro riff sets up the perfect headbanging tempo in the chugging verses, while it's every teenage metal fan's sacred rite of passage to scream out 'Master! Master!' at the top of their lungs to this song (preferably at a Metallica concert, but at the very least from a car window) . . . By the end of the song, it's obvious that metal would never be the same."
It was 25 years ago this month that Metallica released the Master Of Puppets album.
Many fans consider it Metallica's greatest effort. The disc was Metallica's first gold album, for sales of more than half a million copies. The title track, along with other songs from the record, remains a staple of the band's live set to this day.
Other artists that made Gibson's Top 50 included AC/DC, Van Halen, Pantera, Guns N' Roses, Korn, Rage Against The Machine, Alice In Chains and Tool.
The tracks were voted on by Gibson.com's writing staff, with votes also taken from a separate reader's poll. The reader's poll Top 10 had Iron Maiden's "Hallowed Be Thy Name" at Number One and "Master" at Number Three. See the complete Top 50 list at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://tinyurl.com/4qaumhv">http://tinyurl.com/4qaumhv</a><!-- m -->
The Gibson.com Top 10 Metal Songs Of All Time:
1. "Master of Puppets," Metallica
2. "Ace of Spades," Motorhead
3. "Crazy Train," Ozzy Osbourne
4. "Iron Man," Black Sabbath
5. "The Number of the Beast," Iron Maiden
6. "War Pigs," Black Sabbath
7. "Paranoid," Black Sabbath
8. "One," Metallica
9. "Hallowed Be Thy Name," Iron Maiden
10. "Breaking the Law," Judas Priest
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

he really is. Dont get us all riled up

I thought we kept it pretty civil.

We all agree, Bettman is a douche.
On yahoo they are talking about the 10 best used cars to buy a teenager.

Volvo s40
Mercedes 230
Subaru outback
Porsche Boxter

Really? I'm gonna buy my kid a car thats $40k and over. I'm not buying myself a car for that much. Who writes this shit, people who cant survive on $200k a year :killme:
Nussie_T Wrote:METALLICA'S 'MASTER OF PUPPETS' LEADS '50 TOP METAL SONGS OF ALL TIME'

Metallica's "Master of Puppets" topped Gibson.com's list of the "Top 50 Metal Songs Of All Time," released last week. It was joined in the Top 10 by another of the band's songs, "One," along with three cuts from Black Sabbath, plus contributions from Ozzy Osbourne solo, Motorhead, Iron Maiden and Judas Priest.
Writing about "Master," journalist Peter Hodgson said, "The song's razor-sharp intro riff sets up the perfect headbanging tempo in the chugging verses, while it's every teenage metal fan's sacred rite of passage to scream out 'Master! Master!' at the top of their lungs to this song (preferably at a Metallica concert, but at the very least from a car window) . . . By the end of the song, it's obvious that metal would never be the same."
It was 25 years ago this month that Metallica released the Master Of Puppets album.
Many fans consider it Metallica's greatest effort. The disc was Metallica's first gold album, for sales of more than half a million copies. The title track, along with other songs from the record, remains a staple of the band's live set to this day.
Other artists that made Gibson's Top 50 included AC/DC, Van Halen, Pantera, Guns N' Roses, Korn, Rage Against The Machine, Alice In Chains and Tool.
The tracks were voted on by Gibson.com's writing staff, with votes also taken from a separate reader's poll. The reader's poll Top 10 had Iron Maiden's "Hallowed Be Thy Name" at Number One and "Master" at Number Three. See the complete Top 50 list at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://tinyurl.com/4qaumhv">http://tinyurl.com/4qaumhv</a><!-- m -->
The Gibson.com Top 10 Metal Songs Of All Time:
1. "Master of Puppets," Metallica
2. "Ace of Spades," Motorhead
3. "Crazy Train," Ozzy Osbourne
4. "Iron Man," Black Sabbath
5. "The Number of the Beast," Iron Maiden
6. "War Pigs," Black Sabbath
7. "Paranoid," Black Sabbath
8. "One," Metallica
9. "Hallowed Be Thy Name," Iron Maiden
10. "Breaking the Law," Judas Priest
I always thought Judas Priest was really gay, and that was before I learned Halford was a flamer
Derick Wrote:ISTs merged. Thanks jdumb
Thanks Derick, what happened to my posts though, I was on a tear earlier.
Brampton Wrote:On yahoo they are talking about the 10 best used cars to buy a teenager.

Volvo s40
Mercedes 230
Subaru outback
Porsche Boxter

Really? I'm gonna buy my kid a car thats $40k and over. I'm not buying myself a car for that much. Who writes this shit, people who cant survive on $200k a year :killme:

There was a kid rolling around town on Saturday in a brand new Challenger. I thought to myself... Mommy and Daddy bought you that... and why the hell is that out on the road there is still salt all over the ground... what a moron.
Nussie_T Wrote:METALLICA'S 'MASTER OF PUPPETS' LEADS '50 TOP METAL SONGS OF ALL TIME'

I love Van Halen. But they are not metal, and have 2 songs on there.
Def Leppard? What has 9 arms and sucks?
Twisted Sister? Confusedhock:
Brampton Wrote:On yahoo they are talking about the 10 best used cars to buy a teenager.

Volvo s40
Mercedes 230
Subaru outback
Porsche Boxter

i would not buy my kid any of those cars, I wouldnt even buy myself any of those cars

Volvo s40
Mercedes 230
Subaru outback
Porsche Boxter

If Rich and Sara ever have kids, it's good to know that they'll be well taken care of Confusedarcasm:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Congrats DBN! How do you like your steak 'cause I'm grilling for everyone!!!

.......I tried to post this in the appropriate thread, but couldn't
I'll take a strip, medium. Thanks Eddie.
Chip Wrote:

I love Van Halen. But they are not metal, and have 2 songs on there.
Def Leppard? What has 9 arms and sucks?
Twisted Sister? Confusedhock:
I've always thought that Def Leppard Sux, and it always bums me out when they come on the radio. Twisted Sister....really?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27