Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 03/21 - Warm weekend, snow in the forecast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Pete Nice Wrote:Derick likes Fluery Flakes for breakfast now.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
derick prefers whole milk with his fluery flakes
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So i have been waiting for almost a day to be re accepted to the cnectd group........joe......l

are you trying to use the same profile?

It may not work on a different device, you may need to change your profile
I was able to use it on my bb and ipod at the same time

Chip Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Good for her not pandering to the Hollywood Gay Mafia and that totally awful POS Glee...

http://www.popeater.com/2011/03/21/victo...-gay-kiss/

I heard Dave Grohl said no to Glee too.
:rock:

Well, he said a little more then just 'no'

"It’s every band’s right, you shouldn’t have to do fucking Glee. And then the guy who created Glee is so offended that we’re not, like, begging to be on his fucking show … fuck that guy for thinking anybody and everybody should want to do Glee.”

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/201..._f-ck.html
the guy from glee's arguement is that the show is about the "arts" and by them not being on the show, they are not supporting the arts, or introducing themselves to a different group of people........what? Lame people?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So i have been waiting for almost a day to be re accepted to the cnectd group........joe......l

are you trying to use the same profile?

It may not work on a different device, you may need to change your profile
I was able to use it on my bb and ipod at the same time

is it working?
Chip Wrote:

Flower Flakes.
:fag:
ha
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:My nut bar mother wants me to take the kids down the states with her and my grandmother. She knows Jim is working so he won't be able to come... she hates Jim... none the less I am debating whether or not I should go or not. My sister said she is coming down too so at least I won't have to be all alone with that bitch.

Derick, do you want more Nesquik cereal??
absolutly. Will you be delivering this in person?

No, If i do go down it won't be any further than Fargo. Even if I don't go down you'll still get your cereal. I'll send it with my sister.
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:METALLICA'S 'MASTER OF PUPPETS' LEADS '50 TOP METAL SONGS OF ALL TIME'

I love Van Halen. But they are not metal, and have 2 songs on there.
Def Leppard? What has 9 arms and sucks?
Twisted Sister? Confusedhock:

yeah WTF. Def leapord sucks bad. What a shitty band. No idea why they are so hyped up. Fuck them. Same thing with twisted sister. They are like kiss. All show no actual good music. Fucking suck ass clown faggots.

I probaly listen to master of puppets at least once a week.
Chip Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Good for her not pandering to the Hollywood Gay Mafia and that totally awful POS Glee...

http://www.popeater.com/2011/03/21/victo...-gay-kiss/

I heard Dave Grohl said no to Glee too.
:rock:

Well, he said a little more then just 'no'

"It’s every band’s right, you shouldn’t have to do fucking Glee. And then the guy who created Glee is so offended that we’re not, like, begging to be on his fucking show … fuck that guy for thinking anybody and everybody should want to do Glee.”

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/201..._f-ck.html
I have even more respect for him than I did before.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Flower Flakes.
:fag:
ha

[Image: 166dvr4.jpg][Image: 3477j0o.jpg]

Haha.
Ok, sorry, I'm done.
JDubb Wrote:I have even more respect for him than I did before.

He's not the first person to tell them to go fuck themselves. GNR were the first, Kings of Leon and now Dave Grohl.
Nussie_T Wrote:

He's not the first person to tell them to go fuck themselves. GNR were the first, Kings of Leon and now Dave Grohl.

Getting shot down by Kings of Leon is pretty bad.
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Getting shot down by Kings of Leon is pretty bad.
nobody gets shot down by them. especially chicks
Nussie_T Wrote:

But I have no respect for GnR or KoL.
DAVE GROHL SLAMS 'GLEE' CREATOR: 'F*** THAT GUY'

Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl has slammed Glee creator Ryan Murphy in a new interview with The Hollywood Reporter, saying that his band won't be letting their tunes onto the show anytime soon. Grohl explained, "It's every band's right, you shouldn't have to do f***ing Glee. And then the guy who created Glee is so offended that we're not, like, begging to be on his f***ing show . . . f*** that guy for thinking anybody and everybody should want to do Glee."
Grohl continued to slam Murphy, who recently ragged on Slash and Kings Of Leon for not allowing Glee to use their music. Grohl said, "The Glee guy, what a f***ing jerk. Slash was the first one. He wanted to do Guns N' Roses, and Slash is like 'I f***ing hate musicals. It's worse than Grease.' Then (Murphy's) like, 'Well of course he'd say that, he's a washed up ol' rock star, that's what they f***ing do.' And then Kings Of Leon say, 'No, we don't want to be on your show.' And then he's like, 'Snotty little a****es...' And it's just like, 'Dude, maybe not everyone loves Glee.' Me included."
Drummer Taylor Hawkins agreed with Grohl, saying, "Yeah, f*** that s***."
Grohl says he's even checked out Glee, adding, "I watched 10 minutes. It's not my thing."
Murphy has been a magnet for controversy, slamming Kings Of Leon after they more or less politely declined to allow their music on the show. The Glee creator called the band "self-centered a***es," leading them to slam him back. He also referred to Slash as someone who is "uneducated and quite stupid."
Glee or no Glee, Foo Fighters have a busy 12 months ahead of them as they promote their upcoming album, Wasting Light. Grohl told us that Foo Fighters do things according to their own schedule. AUDIO: "We have a way of doing this that we've always done. We try to keep things very simple. We try to do it as much as we can without burning it out, and if it gets to the point where we're, where we don't enjoy it, we just sort of stop. That's what's kept us around this long and we can always say, 'Nope, stop.'
Wasting Light arrives on April 12th and features the single "Rope."
Grohl made his Glee comments at the South By Southwest festival in Austin, Texas, where Foo Fighters premiered a new documentary on the band's career called Back And Forth. The film will premiere on VH1 next month.
Also next month, Foo Fighters will perform in the garages of contest winners in more than half a dozen selected cities. The band is also slowly unveiling its first run of North American tour dates in May. (Pulse)
I watched She Just Out of my League over the weekend. Ok movie but Alice Eve os meh at best. She has a good body but her face is... I don't know what it is about it. She's a butter face, sorry @Pete.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27