Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 3-17-11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Nussie_T Wrote:Tweet from Dave Chapelle:

Happy #stpatricksday ya'll. If anyone see that leprechaun @sn00ki let her know imma catch her sooner or later.
thats not dave chappelle.....its an imposter
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:All I know is I have English, Polish, German, Italian and Native American in me. And maybe a couple more.
Your ass must hurt.

continental gang bang.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:My testicles are irish.
don't tell chip :poke:

:roflmao:
A gay joke. :roflmao:
Oh, nevermind, that's retarded.
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I always hate these conversations, I get heated, we have troops fighting for America, not for people who claim they are .30 percent Italian, 10 percent this & that :flame: :riot:

Damn. Such anger.
They just say it to say where their family came from. It doesn't mean anything.
yeah but 75% of the time are parents were born in America also, so our family is from America

Yeah, but it's still interesting to find out what nationalities you are.
You don't care about where your grandparents came from?
I agree, when they ask were your family is from or what your heritage is.

My nationality is American. I have never been to Ireland or Italy, so i cant claim to be both Irish/Italian. My father is from ireland, mom was born here. I was born here, that makes me American
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:All I know is I have English, Polish, German, Italian and Native American in me. And maybe a couple more.
Your ass must hurt.

continental gang bang.
International bukkake.
Donginator Wrote:when people say they are Italian,Irish, etc.. but were born & raised in America.

I was born & raised in Canada but I feel strongly about my Ukrainian heritage. We celebrate the holidays because my Grandma came over from Ukraine, she raised my dad to celebrate them and now it's just tradition. I tell people I have a Ukrainian heritage and I am damn proud of it.
:rant:
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Tweet from Dave Chapelle:

Happy #stpatricksday ya'll. If anyone see that leprechaun @sn00ki let her know imma catch her sooner or later.
thats not dave chappelle.....its an imposter

Meh! Rena Jae retweeted it... I just copied and pasted here.
Donginator Wrote:I agree, when they ask were your family is from or what your heritage is.

My nationality is American. I have never been to Ireland or Italy, so i cant claim to be both Irish/Italian. My father is from ireland, mom was born here. I was born here, that makes me American

Well now you're getting into semantics.
When people say where their family is from, they're not claiming to be from there. They're not claiming to be un-american.
How you word it isn't worth getting that worked up over.
But what ever, that's just me.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:when people say they are Italian,Irish, etc.. but were born & raised in America.

I was born & raised in Canada but I feel strongly about my Ukrainian heritage. We celebrate the holidays because my Grandma came over from Ukraine, she raised my dad to celebrate them and now it's just tradition. I tell people I have a Ukrainian heritage and I am damn proud of it.
yes but you use the term heritage so this makes sense, you don't go around saying your ukrainian.

I celebrate all the italian/irish holidays because I love my heritage also. when people ask me my nationality I say I am american
BigFan Wrote:Hey just checking in

Top O' the morning with ye.
Weezer's Say It Ain't So was ruined the most for me.
Donginator Wrote:yes but you use the term heritage so this makes sense, you don't go around saying your ukrainian.

I celebrate all the italian/irish holidays because I love my heritage also. when people ask me my nationality I say I am american

If she did say she was ukrainian, it would just be because it's a shorter way of saying she's of ukrainian decent.
Semantics.
Ok, I'm done now.
Chip Wrote:I just heard Flogging Molly wrote their new album here in Detroit, and a bunch of the songs are about Detroit.
Weird.

They're still around???
On a completely random note: I bought the 25 anniversary Super Mario all stars for my wii a few nights ago... I still kick ass.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25