Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 3-17-11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Later Butt(s). I have a meeting than off for the day. Catch you all later.
Chip Wrote:Sounds just like ever other pop song to me...
yeah.....like shit!!!
I should get miley cyrus pregnant.
LeNeve Wrote:I should get miley cyrus pregnant.
I would :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:I should get miley cyrus pregnant.
get a couple of drinks in her, and Derick would
I was out driving around in a customers vehicle and I stopped at road construction deal, then the guy witht the stop sign told me he liked my liscence plate on the front. I said, yeah it's pretty bad ass I know, he looked at me weird. So I get back to the shop, and look at the plate, because I had no idea what was on it. It is a plate advertising the 2 christian music stations around here. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I told a guy the christian music stations are pretty bad ass, all cocky like.
LeNeve Wrote:I was out driving around in a customers vehicle and I stopped at road construction deal, then the guy witht the stop sign told me he liked my liscence plate on the front. I said, yeah it's pretty bad ass I know, he looked at me weird. So I get back to the shop, and look at the plate, because I had no idea what was on it. It is a plate advertising the 2 christian music stations around here. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:I was out driving around in a customers vehicle and I stopped at road construction deal, then the guy witht the stop sign told me he liked my liscence plate on the front. I said, yeah it's pretty bad ass I know, he looked at me weird. So I get back to the shop, and look at the plate, because I had no idea what was on it. It is a plate advertising the 2 christian music stations around here. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao:
The owners grandson uses the womens restroom. What a fairy.
so, what do you guys want to do for the next 3 hours?
LeNeve Wrote:so, what do you guys want to do for the next 3 hours?
:wanker: is what I'm gonna do......no work today
a customer just told me to ninja rig his broken bezel thing, he said the real n word though.
oh snap, this glue is crazy.
why is it everytime I get the crazy glue out, I'm tempted to glue my fingers together, and always end up regretting it.
LeNeve Wrote:why is it everytime I get the crazy glue out, I'm tempted to glue my fingers together, and always end up regretting it.
oh you.

I got this super glue from wurth....the shit is crazy good. broken trim panel.....not any more.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25