Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 3-17-11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:fuel rods are awesome.

In rod we trust.
i dont trust any guy named rod
Did you guys know Ireland has more drunks per capita then people?
Chip Wrote:Megamillions is up over 200 million, I need to get a ticket.
I don't want to work anymore.
I would rather be Charlie Scheen.

I need to win that thing and be done with it all.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I'm 1/8th Irish. Happy St Patty's Day... Where's the alcohol?
You need a drink already?
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:fuel rods are awesome.

In rod we trust.
i dont trust any guy named rod

It was just a Simpsons joke
LeNeve Wrote:I only have the power ball. Fuck a measly 50 million. I couldn't even live like Rich with that money.
^this^
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I'm 1/8th Irish. Happy St Patty's Day... Where's the alcohol?
You need a drink already?

Yeah... Grabbed up ole Jimbo's phone to post something funny for his FB status and found out he's been talking to his ex. I accused him of being sneaky last week (had that gut feeling creep up) and he said there was nothing. I know he hasn't cheated, but I don't appreciate being lied to and I don't get why he thinks I shouldn't be bothered by it.

:flame:
Chip Wrote:Did you guys know Ireland has more drunks per capita then people?
Fun fact coming from the guy who spends most nights in the bar. :poke:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Did you guys know Ireland has more drunks per capita then people?
Fun fact coming from the guy who spends most nights in the bar. :poke:

That is a false stereotype.
quote Wrote:COURTNEY CONSIDERED SNORTING KURT’S ASHES
Just what is it with rock stars and the ashes of deceased family members? Ever since Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards admitted to snorting his late father's ashes, it seems that burnt remains are becoming the nasal substance of choice. And now, joining the -- ahem -- line, is Courtney Love.According to author Neil Strauss, currently doing the promotional rounds for his tome, 'Everybody Loves You When You're Dead: Journeys Into Fame And Madness', the Hole singer considered snorting the ashes of her late husband, Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain.
Speaking to Radaronline, Strauss said, "She walked to a dresser, pulled open a drawer, and removed a square-shaped tin," Strauss said. "She removed the lid, revealing a plastic bag full of white ashes." Strauss claims that Love then said, "Too bad you don't do coke. Otherwise I'd suggest taking a metal straw to it."
Strauss declined the offer telling the troubled singer, "'I don't think that would be the right thing to do," to which she replied, 'I'd like to though.'" He continued, "She was serious when she made the suggestion. She actually said she would offer his ashes to me first to snort and then said she would like them." (Spinner)

Courtney Love is fucked up, I hope she dies!
I wanna punch our parts mgr in the face :flame:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Just what is it with rock stars and the ashes of deceased family members? Ever since Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards admitted to snorting his late father's ashes, it seems that burnt remains are becoming the nasal substance of choice. And now, joining the -- ahem -- line, is Courtney Love.According to author Neil Strauss, currently doing the promotional rounds for his tome, 'Everybody Loves You When You're Dead: Journeys Into Fame And Madness', the Hole singer considered snorting the ashes of her late husband, Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain.
Speaking to Radaronline, Strauss said, "She walked to a dresser, pulled open a drawer, and removed a square-shaped tin," Strauss said. "She removed the lid, revealing a plastic bag full of white ashes." Strauss claims that Love then said, "Too bad you don't do coke. Otherwise I'd suggest taking a metal straw to it."
Strauss declined the offer telling the troubled singer, "'I don't think that would be the right thing to do," to which she replied, 'I'd like to though.'" He continued, "She was serious when she made the suggestion. She actually said she would offer his ashes to me first to snort and then said she would like them." (Spinner)

Almost as fucked up as Keith Richards.
Nussie_T Wrote:

Unfortunately, she just won't go away.
Brampton Wrote:I wanna punch our parts mgr in the face :flame:

You might not want to do that.... Tempting? Yes. Bad idea? Very.
Just ordered my new phone......suck it apple!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25