Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 3-17-11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Why did Adolph cross the road? To get to the genocide.
Hondo Wrote:"I'd rather have a fist shoved up my ass than have a needle?"

Way to gay Rich. :fag:
This has nothing to do with him not wanting a needle.
LeNeve Wrote:There is some weird song on Octane, its rap and rock. They keep saying put your balls on it.

That is Jason Ellis's band's song.
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:its kinda cool, I can watch the college bball games on my computer in HD.......Internet, I love you
awesome endings today, 2 last minute winning shots, both losses on my bracket Confusedad:
I picked Temple, but I also picked Louisville. Penn State didn't deserve to be in the tourney.

done with bball talk

Penn State got lucky by having a weak ass non con schedule, just like they do in football and being in a weak ass Big 10. The Big ten sucks, there are maybe 3 teams in the Big 10 that deserve to be in the Tourney. Penn State got CRUSHED by Maine earlier int he year. MAINE!!!!!
facebook exclusive. Status update from Spot.
"I like penis"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:Covino has been lying to us this whole time!

It's w/out a doubt not the first time I've said this in fact I guarantee if you replay st. Patricks Day from last year I said the same thing!
Donginator Wrote:covino, go to Italy and say your Italian they will spit & laugh at you, and say stupid american is not proud of his own country

That's OBVIOUSLY when you say you're AMERICAN! .if someone in AMERICA asks you that. They're asking where you're blood line is from. It's a given we're American. Kinda dumb no?
Nussie_T Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:snooki is American, like all those other fucks on the Jersey Shore

You are a little bitter today...
it bums me out that no one is proud of being American

How can you not be proud of the country you live in.

Again I love you guys but this is kind of a dumb argument. America is unique because its a Melting pot. Outside of this country sure we're all Mutts so we say AMERICAN but here in AMERICA if someone asks what your ethnicity you are American isn't the answer they were looking for...thats a given. They're asking where your ancestors came from. Whats so hard to understand about that? Nobody's not proud to be American!
LeNeve Wrote:why is it everytime I get the crazy glue out, I'm tempted to glue my fingers together, and always end up regretting it.

I've done that and had a horrible time separating my fingers.
Covino Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:You are a little bitter today...
it bums me out that no one is proud of being American

Again I love you guys but this is kind of a dumb argument. America is unique because its a Melting pot. Outside of this country sure we're all Mutts so we say AMERICAN but here in AMERICA if someone asks what your ethnicity you are American isn't the answer they were looking for...thats a given. They're asking where your ancestors came from. Whats so hard to understand about that? Nobody's not proud to be American!

I have to agree with Covino here. No one is more proud than me to be American, I put my life on the line for it. I also am very proud of my heritage. I am American, I also am Irish and German.

Also, Covino has mentioned on the air before that his grandmother is Irish.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:why is it everytime I get the crazy glue out, I'm tempted to glue my fingers together, and always end up regretting it.

I've done that and had a horrible time separating my fingers.
That's gotta hurt like a bitch.
Covino Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:covino, go to Italy and say your Italian they will spit & laugh at you, and say stupid american is not proud of his own country

That's OBVIOUSLY when you say you're AMERICAN! .if someone in AMERICA asks you that. They're asking where you're blood line is from. It's a given we're American. Kinda dumb no?
Makes sense. Can't disagree with your logic.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Covino Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:it bums me out that no one is proud of being American

I have to agree with Covino here. No one is more proud than me to be American, I put my life on the line for it. I also am very proud of my heritage. I am American, I also am Irish and German.

Also, Covino has mentioned on the air before that his grandmother is Irish.

I agree with him also, I should have stuck with my first post and not did my rant. with my rant people went from agreeing with me to WTF is he talking about. my point was being missed, of course we are all proud of our heritage & where our families are originally from.

shit both of my tattoos are for my father who came here from Ireland & grandmother who came here from Italy.

the whole I am 50 percent this and 25 percent that is what annoys me. Just say I am Irish Italian heritage as an example. get rid of the percentage BS.

Living in Westchester county NY I deal with people who think they were born in those countries and WILL go to Italy and say their Italian and not American. put italian flags on their cars etc... I am sure its different/same elsewhere
I totally got your point Donginator. Around here it's about 50% hispanic 50% white. All the mexican kids, even though they were born here, and their parents, and grandparents all born here in Kansas, all claim to be Mexican. Have the mexican flags on the cars etc..

That annoys me like crazy. My wife is hispanic. She has never even been close to Mexico, but she is always saying she is Mexican. I speak, and understand more spanish than she does. I get so frustrated with that shit. My kids always say "I'm mexican" , and I seriously want to hit them. I explain to them that they are Kansans. They were born in Kansas, and that is what they are.

I also tell them to be proud, and respect their family lineage. Yeah, their great grandparents lived in Mexico, and that's cool, but be proud of being who you are.

It's a huge problem around here. All the kids flying the Mexican flag on the cars, and disrespecting the American Flag at school. 90% of them have never left Kansas either.
I have so many different backgrounds, that I really can't claim one or the other. I think the strongest heritage I have is whichever group makes cabbage rolls.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25