Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 3-17-11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Nussie_T Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:snooki is American, like all those other fucks on the Jersey Shore

You are a little bitter today...
it bums me out that no one is proud of being American
Chip Wrote:All I know is I have English, Polish, German, Italian and Native American in me. And maybe a couple more.
Your ass must hurt.
Donginator Wrote:I always hate these conversations, I get heated, we have troops fighting for America, not for people who claim they are .30 percent Italian, 10 percent this & that :flame: :riot:

Damn. Such anger.
They just say it to say where their family came from. It doesn't mean anything.
Chip Wrote:All I know is I have English, Polish, German, Italian and Native American in me. And maybe a couple more.
sounds like one painfull night
My testicles are irish.
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I always hate these conversations, I get heated, we have troops fighting for America, not for people who claim they are .30 percent Italian, 10 percent this & that :flame: :riot:

Damn. Such anger.
yeah but 75% of the time are parents were born in America also, so our family is from America
:roflmao: O'covin.
Donginator Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:snooki is American, like all those other fucks on the Jersey Shore

How can you not be proud of the country you live in.
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Damn. Such anger.
yeah but 75% of the time are parents were born in America also, so our family is from America

Yeah, but it's still interesting to find out what nationalities you are.
You don't care about where your grandparents came from?
Nussie_T Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

How can you not be proud of the country you live in.
when people say they are Italian,Irish, etc.. but were born & raised in America.

All I know, is I was born in Kansas. My Dad was adopted, and my Mom's family came from Pennsylvania.
Tweet from Dave Chapelle:

Happy #stpatricksday ya'll. If anyone see that leprechaun @sn00ki let her know imma catch her sooner or later.
LeNeve Wrote:My testicles are irish.
don't tell chip :poke:
Donginator Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

But it has NOTHING to do with being proud to be an American.
Donginator Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I feel the same way. It pisses me off too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25