Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, January 11.......RIP Dick Winters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Kinda news related...

A few years ago, a friend sent me a picture of Lloyd Carr at the end of his last game against OSU, and his caption was "Hello, AAA? My Carr is broken and I need one with Les Miles".
thats funny :high5:

I would love it if Michigan got Les Miles

It was on the news last night, or maybe this morning, that UofM officials are down there already.
Brampton Wrote:Ford Motor Company is adding 7000 US jobs.. :high5: built without your tax dollars.

:high5:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Kinda news related...

A few years ago, a friend sent me a picture of Lloyd Carr at the end of his last game against OSU, and his caption was "Hello, AAA? My Carr is broken and I need one with Les Miles".
thats funny :high5:

I would love it if Michigan got Les Miles

It was on the news last night, or maybe this morning, that UofM officials are down there already.
they have already had the meeting, they left Baton Rouge and there is no word yet on the result of the meeting
Yesterday I was up front, and I asked the boss lady if the other air compressor worked. She says yeah it's new, why do you ask. So I told her about the old man blowing air, and how it is making the compressor run all day. She chewed his ass. I'll see what happens now. I haven't heard him blowing it, but he hasn't been washing cars today either.
LeNeve Wrote:Yesterday I was up front, and I asked the boss lady if the other air compressor worked. She says yeah it's new, why do you ask. So I told her about the old man blowing air, and how it is making the compressor run all day. She chewed his ass. I'll see what happens now. I haven't heard him blowing it, but he hasn't been washing cars today either.
Tattle tale!
Brampton Wrote:I think I might get to go to the Detroit Auto Show..... :happy: :happy: :high5:

They're saying the companies are actually spending money on it again, and that this year should be pretty sweet.
LeNeve Wrote:Yesterday I was up front, and I asked the boss lady if the other air compressor worked. She says yeah it's new, why do you ask. So I told her about the old man blowing air, and how it is making the compressor run all day. She chewed his ass. I'll see what happens now. I haven't heard him blowing it, but he hasn't been washing cars today either.
I understand using the blower for doing detailing, but when you are just washing a car its dumb.

We had a guy at ford who did that, so we took the air line from his bay
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I think I might get to go to the Detroit Auto Show..... :happy: :happy: :high5:

They're saying the companies are actually spending money on it again, and that this year should be pretty sweet.
I went 2 years ago when everything was depressing and it sucked.

I'm hoping this year will be good, especially if I can get there
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Well, get your lazy ass down here.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Philly has a black tie event the weekend b4 the car show opens up to the public. I would love to surprise Boe w/tickets to that....but he would have to get a tux, etc. We'll see. It sounds nice, no crowds of people and little kids running around. and you get food and drinks!!!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Tattle tale!

I told him 2 times already, and for some reason he didn't think I was serious, or he didn't think he had to listen to me. So I did what I had to do, without violence.
Iva13 Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Philly has a black tie event the weekend b4 the car show opens up to the public. I would love to surprise Boe w/tickets to that....but he would have to get a tux, etc. We'll see. It sounds nice, no crowds of people and little kids running around. and you get food and drinks!!!!

that would be awesome. I would love a car show like that.
Iva13 Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

They do that here.
But, I want to say it's something like $300 or $400 a ticket.
I don't want to do it that bad.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Tattle tale!

I told him 2 times already, and for some reason he didn't think I was serious, or he didn't think he had to listen to me. So I did what I had to do, without violence.

That's good LeNeve, use your words.
You get one gold star for that.
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:They're saying the companies are actually spending money on it again, and that this year should be pretty sweet.

They do that here.
But, I want to say it's something like $300 or $400 a ticket.
I don't want to do it that bad.
it would be cool to go, but for that money, I should be able to take an R8 V10 to the Dearborn test track
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24