Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, January 11.......RIP Dick Winters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Im already thinking about getting the Motorola Dext for my next phone.
OMG, there is an emergency
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:does Rich really believe that the interface of the phone would be different from one carrier to another
There are differences. I can't wait for people to jump to Verizon that way there is more bandwidth for me and will degrade Verizons network.
Now Verizon will have to deal with dropped calls :high5:

That'll give me another reason to hate the iPhone
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I just had a chicken breast grilled with Montreal Chicken seasoning.
See T, I do eat healthy.

Awesome. I am not sure what I am making for dinner. I am thinking about omeletes.

My normal lunch is chicken and braccoli, except when they talk me into 5 Guys.
does that come in pairs?
LeNeve Wrote:OMG, there is an emergency
everybody under their desks
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I hate fried chicken. boneless chicken I can deal with. I'm eating popcorn chicken right now actually.

I am going to cook some chicken breasts up tonight. I just am not quite sure how I want to prepare them this time.

jizz on them, then roll them around in the sand. That is the C&R method for chicken cutlets.

But I want to be able to eat them. That won't work

That's the problem you noticed there?
That means you can jizz on them?
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
See T, I do eat healthy.

Awesome. I am not sure what I am making for dinner. I am thinking about omeletes.

does that come in pairs?
balls?
LeNeve Wrote:Verizon announces they are getting the iPhone. However, it runs on Verizons 3G network, not the new 4G/LTE network. Also, it uses CDMA technology, which cannot do voice and data at the same time. Since Apple usually updates their phones in June, probably makes sense to wait if you are itching to jump to Verizon and sign a two year contract.

In true Apple fasion, they release this now, so everyone rushes out and gets it.
Then, in the summer, when they always release a new iPhone, they'll release the 4G one, and everyone will go buy another and tell everyone that Apple cares so much for their customers.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I hate fried chicken. boneless chicken I can deal with. I'm eating popcorn chicken right now actually.

I am going to cook some chicken breasts up tonight. I just am not quite sure how I want to prepare them this time.

Make honey mustard chicken breasts with a small baked sweet potato and a salad. 400 calories and it doesnt taste that bad.

Saying that doesn't sell it well. :poke:
The uniform guy is staring at the radio in disgust. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Hobo williams can't keep the cops away from him for a week, the dude is done.

What happened?
he whipped his bbc out for a white female reporter

Sterger?
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Awesome. I am not sure what I am making for dinner. I am thinking about omeletes.

does that come in pairs?
balls?

:?
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Hobo williams can't keep the cops away from him for a week, the dude is done.

What happened?

Sterger?
She's not a reporter. Don't reporters have credibility?
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
See T, I do eat healthy.

Which is often...
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:What happened?

Sterger?
She's not a reporter. Don't reporters have credibility?
Not anymore.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24