Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, January 11.......RIP Dick Winters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:he whipped his bbc out for a white female reporter

Sterger?
She's not a reporter. Don't reporters have credibility?

I thought maybe she found new work
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:No way. It's been a few weeks, 2 at least.
I did have pizza last night, and a bar burger Sunday....

I haven't had pizza in forever. I want some pizza!
I'm making Mac'n'cheese right now :happy:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:he whipped his bbc out for a white female reporter

Sterger?
She's not a reporter. Don't reporters have credibility?

I thought maybe she found new work
what? her new superior is texting dong shots to her
Chip Wrote:That's the problem you noticed there?
That means you can jizz on them?

Well, I would've used the stuff I am used to. But I am pretty sure he won't eat it either. No one said the jizz had to come from me.
Nussie_T Wrote:I have a few lower calorie recipes that seem a little out there but they taste really good and some that sound really good but taste like shit.
The chicken teriyaki pizza sounded good... it was terrible.

You should share the good recipes..
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Other news:

Australia has been hit be tsnaumi-like flooding people dies and dozens are missing
:high5:

My friend whose "boyfriend" lives in Australia is dealing with that right now. The suburb he lives in is just starting to flood but he lives on top of a hill so he's hoping everything will be fine there. He has posted some vids, its kind of scary.
I guess your "friend" wont be moving there

My god don't even start with that. So Tania comes over the other day to watch the kids while I shredded glass. She tells they've decided to get a partners visa and that she is moving to Australia and is getting married. I didn't know what to say...
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Other news:

Australia has been hit be tsnaumi-like flooding people dies and dozens are missing

My friend whose "boyfriend" lives in Australia is dealing with that right now. The suburb he lives in is just starting to flood but he lives on top of a hill so he's hoping everything will be fine there. He has posted some vids, its kind of scary.

Can you share them???

Pizza Papalis or Buddy's Sunday?
Nussie_T Wrote:I have a few lower calorie recipes that seem a little out there but they taste really good and some that sound really good but taste like shit.
The chicken teriyaki pizza sounded good... it was terrible.

You should share the good recipes..

It also depends on what you like. We had steak and mushroom pizza the other night. You take a pita shell, some bbq sauce, steak, mushroom and cheese and cook it. MUCH better without the bbq sauce.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

My god don't even start with that. So Tania comes over the other day to watch the kids while I shredded glass. She tells they've decided to get a partners visa and that she is moving to Australia and is getting married. I didn't know what to say...

I love you crazy Canadians.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I may have told my friend to "get out!!"
Howdy folks!
when I hear these discussions about dating and people who should be with certain people, it makes me happier to be married
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I'm making Mac'n'cheese right now :happy:

Ok... I am going to make Chicken on the George Foreman.. Maybe a lil garlic powder sprinkled on them. Possibly a bit of bbq sauce to finish them with broccoli and mac n cheese on the side. Pizza will have to wait for another day.
Pokes28 Wrote:Howdy folks!
howdy Pokes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24