Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, January 11.......RIP Dick Winters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Nussie_T Wrote:My god don't even start with that. So Tania comes over the other day to watch the kids while I shredded glass. She tells they've decided to get a partners visa and that she is moving to Australia and is getting married. I didn't know what to say...

How about she's being ignorant? Or that she needs to update her will? Wow... I really hopes she lives through that.
Brampton Wrote:I may have told my friend to "get out!!"

It's going to be a minimum of 6 months to a year before she'll be able to do anything about moving there for immigration to get all their shit straight and that's if they approve her to live there. If not from what she said he will move to Canada.
Brampton Wrote:I may have told my friend to "get out!!"

It's going to be a minimum of 6 months to a year before she'll be able to do anything about moving there for immigration to get all their shit straight and that's if they approve her to live there. If not from what she said he will move to Canada.
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:She's not a reporter. Don't reporters have credibility?

I thought maybe she found new work
what? her new superior is texting dong shots to her

Technically, it got her name out there.
This one is a friend of his took
[youtube]kYUpkPTcqPY[/youtube]

This is the one he took but I can't get it to embed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt-FT-skins

and this is a pic of the bridge close to his house.

[Image: 168246_1656149958533_1080601505_1688763_2261595_n.jpg]
[Image: doubleposters2zs3dn5qo.gif]
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:No way. It's been a few weeks, 2 at least.
I did have pizza last night, and a bar burger Sunday....

I haven't had pizza in forever. I want some pizza!

Pizza Papalis or Buddy's Sunday?

I haven't been to either. Which is better?
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I have a few lower calorie recipes that seem a little out there but they taste really good and some that sound really good but taste like shit.
The chicken teriyaki pizza sounded good... it was terrible.

You should share the good recipes..

It also depends on what you like. We had steak and mushroom pizza the other night. You take a pita shell, some bbq sauce, steak, mushroom and cheese and cook it. MUCH better without the bbq sauce.

I take recipes like that and just substitute stuff that doesn't sound good. No pizza is pizza without tomato sauce.
quantaty of quality.......quality is different from one person to another.

but if you are getting no dating experience, than you arent' helping yourself
Pokes28 Wrote:Howdy folks!

Hey, look! It's Pokes!
Brampton Wrote:[Image: doubleposters2zs3dn5qo.gif]

Ya I was arguing with my two year old about the importance of wearing underwear and clicked it twice, I was waiting for that!
Out of the clear blue, my company has decided to begin to penalize salary people for being late or leaving early... Except for the salary people who made this decision, they have made themselves exempt. :roll: Oh good Lord, let the drama and fighting begin.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I take recipes like that and just substitute stuff that doesn't sound good. No pizza is pizza without tomato sauce.

I figure I will try everything once, if I don't like it I won't do it again.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:[Image: doubleposters2zs3dn5qo.gif]

Ya I was arguing with my two year old about the importance of wearing underwear and clicked it twice, I was waiting for that!
I don't want to, but someone needs to police this place :wink:
Man, since the start of the year, work has sucked.

I've been working out twice a day as I try to get ready for a half marathon in early March.

And I am so glad I'm married and don't have to worry about any of this shit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24