Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 01/10 - Wildcard weekend is over
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Good morning Dudebros!

Great weekend of football; Seahawks win big over Saints, Jetts surprise the Colts, I just don't care about the Ravens v Chiefs and then there was the Packers v Eagles. Enough said...

I was watching the Cleveland Show last night, awful show. If it weren't for Seth Macfarlane that show would have been cancelled long ago. Although they do happen to have a funny line or two. Last night was one of those nights. Cleveland and Rollo were talking to this "cowboy" guy and he says, "I'm couldn't be happier than if someone dipped my nads in cream and locked me a room full of kittens." :roflmao:
:nothingtoadd:
So pissed that Rich didn't get on the top 10 for the Regis & Kelly thing.

All I can say is...

Todd Fucking Pettengill. Really? He was the worst fucking announcer on WWF EVER...and he makes it over Rich.

I guess America's votes/nominations don't count, huh?
JDubb Wrote:Good morning Dudebros!

Great weekend of football; Seahawks win big over Saints, Jetts surprise the Colts, I just don't care about the Ravens v Chiefs and then there was the Packers v Eagles. Enough said...

I was watching the Cleveland Show last night, awful show. If it weren't for Seth Macfarlane that show would have been cancelled long ago. Although they do happen to have a funny line or two. Last night was one of those nights. Cleveland and Rollo were talking to this "cowboy" buy and he says, "I'm couldn't be happier than if someone dipped my nads in cream and locked me a room full of kittens." :roflmao:

Peter on RedBull last night was hilarious.
Hey everyone that SUCKS about Rich...that is so not fair... Confusedad:
Greg Mercer Wrote:So pissed that Rich didn't get on the top 10 for the Regis & Kelly thing.

All I can say is...

Todd Fucking Pettengill. Really? He was the worst fucking announcer on WWF EVER...and he makes it over Rich.

Rich is a perfect fit to appeal to the stay at home moms that watch that show.
Greg Mercer Wrote:So pissed that Rich didn't get on the top 10 for the Regis & Kelly thing.

All I can say is...

So, I take it all the whoring out peeps did for Rich didn't work?
Iva13 Wrote:Hey everyone that SUCKS about Rich...that is so not fair... Confusedad:

:flame: :flame: :flame: Tell me about it. I'm so mad I could punch a homo.
Chip Wrote:

I was watching the Cleveland Show last night, awful show. If it weren't for Seth Macfarlane that show would have been cancelled long ago. Although they do happen to have a funny line or two. Last night was one of those nights. Cleveland and Rollo were talking to this "cowboy" buy and he says, "I'm couldn't be happier than if someone dipped my nads in cream and locked me a room full of kittens." :roflmao:

I wish fox would get the closed caption synced up so I could watch.
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey everyone that SUCKS about Rich...that is so not fair... Confusedad:

:flame: :flame: :flame: Tell me about it. I'm so mad I could punch a homo.

You have to be mad for that?
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I wish fox would get the closed caption synced up so I could watch.

Or, you could buy a TV with speakers.
Joe Wrote:

All I can say is...

And Brampton :poke:
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

All I can say is...

:eek: Oh damn
I was listen to Ellis (I hate admitting that) but he said he is not moving anywhere but he did imply there are other lineup changes coming to Faction.

I also was listening to Howard and he indicated there is still something going on with Bubba and Siriur. Anyone know anything more about that?
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Rich is a perfect fit to appeal to the stay at home moms that watch that show.
:eek: Oh damn
:roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25