Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 01/10 - Wildcard weekend is over
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
JDubb Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Did I post this already... I was listen to Ellis (I hate admitting that) but he said he is not moving anywhere but he did imply there are other lineup changes coming to Faction.

I also was listening to Howard and he indicated there is still something going on with Bubba and Siriur. Anyone know anything more about that?
Yes.....page 1.
Thought so, double post punish me Derick. :roflmao:

Did anyone respond?

Joe just did. I had no info to respond with.
Donginator Wrote:you killed me a few times, I played until I had that awesome last game

I need to keep playing so I can get better guns. I grabbed a few off the ground and was kicking ass later on that night so I may not suck as much after I go up a few levels.
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:you killed me a few times, I played until I had that awesome last game

I need to keep playing so I can get better guns. I grabbed a few off the ground and was kicking ass later on that night so I may not suck as much after I go up a few levels.
yeah, it sucks until like level 14 then you get a decent gun
cool, the old man turned up his am radio so he can hear it over his air hose. :killme:
I like college basketball, and some college football, that is it.
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

yeah, it sucks until like level 14 then you get a decent gun

I thihnk the one I was good with is up around level 30 so in 3 years I'll be able to get it.
Is anyone paying attention to the show? Just wondering, it's on but I'm not.
Brian Wrote:Is anyone paying attention to the show? Just wondering, it's on but I'm not.

nope, not really. Not a fan of sports talk, especially from non sports guys.
Brian Wrote:Is anyone paying attention to the show? Just wondering, it's on but I'm not.

I'm sitting in a loud server room so I couldn't listen if I wanted too.
I want to go home and kill people on-line.....actually, get killed by people on-line.

Am I missing :blahblah: Regis Regis Regis :blahblah: Kelly Kelly Kelly?
LeNeve Wrote:I like college basketball, and some college football, that is it.

I hate all basketball.
And not into any football.
But I love college football tailgates.
Joe Wrote:

Am I missing :blahblah: Regis Regis Regis :blahblah: Kelly Kelly Kelly?
No, boring sports talk.

My signal is out, so I can't listen right now.
Brian Wrote:I want to go home and kill people on-line.....actually, get killed by people on-line.

It would be awesome if the girlfriend wanted to watch you kill people online instead of movie night.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25