Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 01/10 - Wildcard weekend is over
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
I had a mullet when I was in 6th grade, I knew when to get rid of that shit thouhg. I also had an earring in 7th grade. I finally quit wearing that too. My Dad started wearing an earring after he divorced my mom. He looked weird.
Seriously, who cares if Covino has an earring? If he wants to look like a homo, I say let him.
LeNeve Wrote:I had a mullet when I was in 6th grade, I knew when to get rid of that shit thouhg. I also had an earring in 7th grade. I finally quit wearing that too. My Dad started wearing an earring after he divorced my mom. He looked weird.

I had hair halfway down my back and chest in highschool with an ear ring.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I had a mullet when I was in 6th grade, I knew when to get rid of that shit thouhg. I also had an earring in 7th grade. I finally quit wearing that too. My Dad started wearing an earring after he divorced my mom. He looked weird.

Awesome.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Awesome.

Yeah, up until the point when I wanted to know what touching a girl felt like.
I don't know what the big deal is...he wears earrings...that's stupid to say "Dads" can't or shouldn't wear earrings....WTF is w/this girl??? I say keep them in!!!! Be yourself Covino :boobs: :boobs:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Where is Derick today? Did he start at FedEx today?

I think so.

Poor excuse for him. He could've been here this morning. He's supposed to work 2nd shift-type hours
Iva13 Wrote:I don't know what the big deal is...he wears earrings...that's stupid to say "Dads" can't or shouldn't wear earrings....WTF is w/this girl??? I say keep them in!!!! Be yourself Covino :boobs: :boobs:

At least he has a Tiffanys close by where he can get new ones. :grin:
Brian Wrote:Am I the only one who had no idea what CIM just said?

I usually ignore him.
Covino setting the trend for asians everywhere

[Image: kimbum_roundblack_earrings.jpg]
Haha, cut-off. Even Sirius doesn't like the earring.
oh, he is rocking these earrings, yeah he should stop.
[Image: 1C11F78E.jpg]
Covino could retire the earring and just put it on the cardboard cutout.
Joe Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I don't know what the big deal is...he wears earrings...that's stupid to say "Dads" can't or shouldn't wear earrings....WTF is w/this girl??? I say keep them in!!!! Be yourself Covino :boobs: :boobs:

At least he has a Tiffanys close by where he can get new ones. :grin:

Oh, Joe.... :wink: Hey that would be a nice gift for Krissy!!!! You know Valentines Day is coming up!!!
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Usually when it's really bad, the board is on fire.
And it's slow as hell in here today, what's the deal?

Do I need to start making fun of some teams to pick it up?

I have little ambition today, I need to wake up more.

I am dead to the world. Went to bed at 11:30 last night and watched each hour go by until 5AM hit and I gave up, got dressed and went to work.

Jim was having some crazy dreams... He tossed and turned all night long. And I was aware of all of it. I was a awake before the stupid alarm
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25