Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 01/10 - Wildcard weekend is over
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Brian Wrote:I want to go home and kill people on-line.....actually, get killed by people on-line.
me too
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Is anyone paying attention to the show? Just wondering, it's on but I'm not.

Am I missing :blahblah: Regis Regis Regis :blahblah: Kelly Kelly Kelly?
No, boring sports talk.

Oh glad I'm missing that. Too painful to remember yesterday.
michaelangelo Wrote:
Brian Wrote:I want to go home and kill people on-line.....actually, get killed by people on-line.
me too

It would be so awesome if we were all on the same platform.
Joe Wrote:

It would be awesome if the girlfriend wanted to watch you kill people online instead of movie night.
That'll never happen Lame
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

It would be awesome if the girlfriend wanted to watch you kill people online instead of movie night.

It's kinda like reality tv.
Joe Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
me too

i'm thinking of getting Telus Optik tv, which if i sign up soon, i can get a free xbox 360. but if I get one, i'm not getting black ops on it since I already have it

I played about 24 hours total this weekend. I can't wait to go home tonight and go again.
michaelangelo Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
me too

i'm thinking of getting Telus Optik tv, which if i sign up soon, i can get a free xbox 360. but if I get one, i'm not getting black ops on it since I already have it

I'd like to get an XBox, but right now, it's too far down my list of things to get.
Brian Wrote:Is anyone paying attention to the show? Just wondering, it's on but I'm not.

covino just said he would like to get into hockey, but he can't.. Other than that :blahblah:
Annnnnd enter Regis and Kelly talk........
I am listening, but I am zoning out way too much
Chip Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:me too

I'd like to get an XBox, but right now, it's too far down my list of things to get.
i wouldn't get one if it wasn't free right now, after the xbox, you need to spend quite a bit on it, controllers, batteries, xbox live, games etc.
Donginator Wrote:I am listening, but I am zoning out way too much

Yes.. It doesn't help that it's Monday.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Annnnnd enter Regis and Kelly talk........

It would have been cool if Rich had made it.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

It happens in my house. Fuck that. It's my cosole, and game and I'm going to get my money's worth. She is lucky I let her watch the cable I pay for on the other tvs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25