Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 01/10 - Wildcard weekend is over
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Joe Wrote:I got this sweet coat rack at home.

[Image: bowflex_extreme.jpg]
i was thinking of getting one of these but they're kind of expensive
LeNeve Wrote:I have this at home, but it's my daughter's. She would probally let me use it.
[Image: fotolia_12253530_XS.jpg]

That helped Rocky beat the Russian.
michaelangelo Wrote:

It was $1800 in stores and I found one on Craigslist that had barely been used for $600.
Joe Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:

It was $1800 in stores and I found one on Craigslist that had barely been used for $600.
why would you spend so much on a coat rack? Confusedlap:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have this at home, but it's my daughter's. She would probally let me use it.
[Image: fotolia_12253530_XS.jpg]

That helped Rocky beat the Russian.

Maybe if I practice me, and my daughter can beat the mexicans next door at double dutch bus.
These Japanese kids are going down!
[youtube]0YplBcmotzk[/youtube]
Company Town hall meeting tomorrow, I am expecting the worst

ughh & all the yenta's at work are already complaining about the snow storm that is 2 days away :killme:
LeNeve Wrote:These Japanese kids are going down!
[youtube]0YplBcmotzk[/youtube]

:yawn:
YoYo kids are more impressive.
yo yo kids are awesome. How come japan is awesome at all the weird games like yo yos and dance dance revolution.
Sup bitches
Donginator Wrote:Company Town hall meeting tomorrow, I am expecting the worst

ughh & all the yenta's at work are already complaining about the snow storm that is 2 days away :killme:

my boss is a male yenta, always talking about how cold he is and snow coming etc.
Derick Wrote:Sup bitches

are you in a truck right now? honk your horn
Derick Wrote:Sup bitches

Sup package handler.
Joe Wrote:I have Marcy free weights. I tied them to my tractor last winter to give me extra traction.

I miss Joe Cam...... *Sighs*
It's cold in the bathrooms here, and that reminded of when I used to play hockey, and had to use the bathroom. It was an outdoor rink, and they had porta potties. What a pain in the ass in an emergency situation. Strip the hockey gear down, then sit on that cold ass seat, miserable. Even our locker room wasn't heated, and had no showers. I wonder if they made it better.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25