Dudebro Nation

Full Version: WedNUSday 01/05 - Toast to the new year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Good morning DBN!
- These 6 people on the world diagnosed with Autobiographical Memory is blowing my mind!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:- These 6 people on the world diagnosed with Autobiographical Memory is blowing my mind!!!
I'm listening to Howard interviewing to Marilu Henner right now... crazy.
eddieyourdj Wrote:- These 6 people on the world diagnosed with Autobiographical Memory is blowing my mind!!!

I saw them on 60 Minutes or something, and couldn't remember what it was called.
Who is the actress? I couldn't remember that either.
I am definitely not one of those people.
JDubb Wrote:
I'm listening to Howard interviewing to Marilu Henner right now... crazy.

Ok, that's her.
:boobs: :boobs: :yawn: Good morning everyone...near and far!!!!
Where is everybody???
So I see Long John Silvers has grilled fish now. Isn't the point of LJS to go 2 or 3 times a year and load up on nasty fried seafood? If I want grilled healthy seafood, LJS is the last place I am going.
Pete Nice Wrote:So I see Long John Silvers has grilled fish now. Isn't the point of LJS to go 2 or 3 times a year and load up on nasty fried seafood? If I want grilled healthy seafood, LJS is the last place I am going.

I love LJS 2 to 3 times a year. I haven't had it in a while, I think it's about time.
[youtube]uTysXITBCmk[/youtube]
:yawn:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::yawn:
Confusedlap:
I scheduled my interview for a position I have no plans on taking for next wed
Derick Wrote:I scheduled my interview for a position I have no plans on taking for next wed

Oh well, it's always good practice to go on interviews...
LeNeve Wrote:[youtube]uTysXITBCmk[/youtube]

Columbus... :crank:
America's butt hole.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23