Dudebro Nation

Full Version: WedNUSday 01/05 - Toast to the new year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Donginator Wrote:damn I drink 1 can/bottle of soda a week, I drink 100 ounces of water a day

I like water, but I get tired of drinking it all the time.
Nussie_T Wrote:They didn't give me a chance. I worked 7 - 4 and they pulled me off the floor at 3:30.

I wanna do to this place what they did to me regarding my evaluations and just blow them off for 3 years.
michaelangelo Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:anyone use the Sirius app in here? If yes which phone/service do you use?
I do, iphone 4 on telus network, but i usually use the app at home on wifi
Use PocketTunes from the app store
twitter is getting more and more stupid daily.
BigFan Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:anyone use the Sirius app in here? If yes which phone/service do you use?
or from installus
LeNeve Wrote:I have nothing to do the rest of the day again.
me too. although i do have to meet with my boss at like 3
texas..............................
Derick Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
or from installus

Can you download apps via torrent and drag and drop them into an iPhone?
Derick Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
or from installus
:high5:
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I do. I use it on Verizon
which phone?

Used it on my Blackberry Tour a lot and I've used it a little bit on my Droid 2 Global.
sweet, does it drain the battery while listening?
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I drank 6 cans of mt dew on sunday. I had the first one at 9 am, and the last one at 9 pm.

My dad's rule is no junk food or pop before 11 am. We also couldn't have any pop for dinner. I still follow this rule for my kids.

Good rule
all this hosting with kelly ripa talk is kind of boring.
Joe Wrote:Can you download apps via torrent and drag and drop them into an iPhone?
Your phone would need to be jail broken and you would need to download AppSync via Cydia
Donginator Wrote:sweet, does it drain the battery while listening?

I didn't notice too much of a drain on Blackberry. The Droid 2 battery drains if you even think about starting an app.
BigFan Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
i acutally have that app as well but the official app lists what's playing at the time. Pocket tunes allows you to multitask so i can listen and surf.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23