Dudebro Nation

Full Version: WedNUSday 01/05 - Toast to the new year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Pete Nice Wrote:Another hockey note, the guys say they didn't grow up around hockey, yet while they were kids, the Islanders were winning cups left and right right down the street from where Rich grew up, when they were in high school and college the Rangers won a cup and the Devils won several, so that was not a very accurate statement.

Those teams don't count.
The Rangers are gay.
The Islanders have been a total joke since the mid 80's
And the Devils are boring as hell and could barely sell tickets when they were good.
so thats 2 no's for the chicken bacon ranch, any one else?
going to subway, to not get a chicken bacon ranch, probably end up with a spicy italian
Pauly D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's cute...
Derick Wrote:so thats 2 no's for the chicken bacon ranch, any one else?

Eh, it's ok.
Covino is smelling Pauly D :?
Iva13 Wrote:Pauly D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's cute...

Iva, you just made me a little sad.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Another hockey note, the guys say they didn't grow up around hockey, yet while they were kids, the Islanders were winning cups left and right right down the street from where Rich grew up, when they were in high school and college the Rangers won a cup and the Devils won several, so that was not a very accurate statement.

Those teams don't count.
The Rangers are gay.
And the Devils are boring as hell and could barely sell tickets when they were good.
I became a Islander fan in 92-93, I remember they did good one of those years, then again in the late 90's

Sorry the only thing I ever eat from Subway is a Pizza Sub and by the time I'm done with it... it looks nasty but it tastes so good./
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Pauly D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's cute...

Iva, you just made me a little sad.

I wouldn't....but he's cute in his own way...
Chip Wrote:

Those teams don't count.
The Rangers are gay.

My point is, those teams were good when Covino and Rich were impressionable youths, so to say that they did not grow up around hockey is far from the truth.
Nussie_T Wrote:

Sorry the only thing I ever eat from Subway is a Pizza Sub and by the time I'm done with it... it looks nasty but it tastes so good./
I just stick to regular ham subs with honey mustard.
I liked the chick Pauly D was dating in the Miami season
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Those teams don't count.
The Rangers are gay.
I became a Islander fan in 92-93, I remember they did good one of those years, then again in the late 90's

1993, they pulled a major upset against the Penguins in the playoffs.
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:I just read the headline 'midget make their mark in Edmonton' what do you think they're talking about?

I have no idea, but I want to know now.

Midget hockey league??
i figured you and brampton would get it, i'm surprised a pussified organization hasn't made a stink about the use of the word midget.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23