Dudebro Nation

Full Version: WedNUSday 01/05 - Toast to the new year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Derick is pretty damn close to one. Of course next week you would be getting medical advice from a truck driver though.

"Hi, my name is Derick, and I am a truck driver." :roflmao: :roflmao:
look at it this way, i might be the smartest truck driver out there

This is most likely true, but, if you ask other drivers, they will say the same thing.
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Joe -- you know exactly why you have these symptoms, and what the underlying cause is
.......scarlett fever???
Chicken herpes?
Derick Wrote:Joe -- you know exactly why you have these symptoms, and what the underlying cause is

You think if he knew he would be asking???
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
.......scarlett fever???
Chicken herpes?
:roflmao:
Derick Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I haven't watched the Knicks in 10 years, this year I have watched almost 10 games, I have a new interest in the NBA, plus I want to see Lebron fail
really? I read this same thing about 6 pages ago
yup copy & paste, glad you remembered all my posts, felt it was more relevant to post now
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
.......scarlett fever???
Chicken herpes?
im pretty sure that does not exist in real life only in southpark
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Man, we need a doctor as a member so I can ask medical questions.

Derick is pretty damn close to one. Of course next week you would be getting medical advice from a truck driver though.

I was going to say the exact same thing but w/o the truck driver comment... :wink:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
.......scarlett fever???
Chicken herpes?
aids?
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Pete Nice is jerking off to this song? :roflmao:
:? :? :? what?

Covino said that the song that was playing reminded him of Pete Nice jerking off. Or something like that.

Whatdatmean? I missed some stuff. Was it on spotcenter or the show? What song? I am confused.

During the normal show.
[youtube]MNOAM22yPAo[/youtube]
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Man, we need a doctor as a member so I can ask medical questions.

Derick is pretty damn close to one. Of course next week you would be getting medical advice from a truck driver though.

"Hi, my name is Derick, and I am a truck driver." :roflmao: :roflmao:

Aww c'mon not every truck driver is bad...

A huge chunk of them are just dumb as fuck, though!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
.......scarlett fever???
Chicken herpes?
aids?
I think Joe caught the gay.
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote::? :? :? what?

Covino said that the song that was playing reminded him of Pete Nice jerking off. Or something like that.

Whatdatmean? I missed some stuff. Was it on spotcenter or the show? What song? I am confused.
why does covino know what it looks like when you jerk off?

I don't know, I am confused big time and need someone to fully explain it.
Derick Wrote:the email I just recieved.

Hi Derick,

You will meet with Ms. Lisa Schuller in HR on Thursday at 9:30 am.

Lisa’s office is in the Academic Center, Suite 403. Lisa has advised Ms. Suzanne Klinetop, recruiter in HR. You may contact Ms. Klinetop to explore employment opportunities at Rush.

You will need to return your id badge to me on Friday at end of day.

Thanks,

really? its not like I havent applied to every open position here. Oh thats right you HR types sat on my resume for a week and a half, before deciding to foward it, then when you did, it was during the holidays.

And back about a year ago, right when I was getting called back to work here, I was talking to someone about a job in Toledo, OH. I turned it down because I was coming back here.
Apparently the position is open again and they just called me back.
pauly d. :crank:

I can't believe these idiots have lasted this long.
Nussie_T Wrote:

You think if he knew he would be asking???
he knows, hes just not thinking clearly
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23