Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the radio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote::flame:

I thought I had 6 cans of beer left......I have 5, there was an unopened empty can in the case :flame:

damn Yeungling!!!!

Do you have to drive to the states for that?
You know I do Confusedad:
Brampton Wrote::flame:

I thought I had 6 cans of beer left......I have 5, there was an unopened empty can in the case :flame:

damn Yeungling!!!!
You better write Dick Yeungling a nasty Email.
Brampton Wrote:So there is a house in the neighborhood next to my inlaws that had a gas main blow up in front of it a couple of days ago..........it was a town house complex, so there are 5 families out of a house right now....... Lame

Did it blow the houses up or just leave them without gas?
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So there is a house in the neighborhood next to my inlaws that had a gas main blow up in front of it a couple of days ago..........it was a town house complex, so there are 5 families out of a house right now....... Lame

the brick is still up, but the rest of the houses are gone......like no roof gone
this movie sucks.....no tittie....thats what made the first one so good
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

the brick is still up, but the rest of the houses are gone......like no roof gone

I'm pretty sure that would be the outcome if the propane tanks next to my house blew up.
Found this pic of the same girl, and thought it was funny, lookslike he is smacking her in the head, while railing her. She is 34. Hard drinking, hard drugs, and having kids will age you. Ladies BEWARE!

Brampton go shit in your hand.

[Image: n596135284_6413795_7602357.jpg]
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I'm pretty sure that would be the outcome if the propane tanks next to my house blew up.
If your propane blew up, it would take the entire side of your house out.....wouldn't it?
LeNeve Wrote:Found this pic of the same girl, and thought it was funny, lookslike he is smacking her in the head, while railing her. She is 34. Hard drinking, hard drugs, and having kids will age you. Ladies BEWARE!

done..........that guy looks like he would be a rapist
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

You win the middle of nowhere prize.
If you have to have a propane tank to live.............
Brampton Wrote:If your propane blew up, it would take the entire side of your house out.....wouldn't it?

I would imagine it would. There's 200 Gallons in there.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:If your propane blew up, it would take the entire side of your house out.....wouldn't it?

thats some tank
LeNeve Wrote:Found this pic of the same girl, and thought it was funny, lookslike he is smacking her in the head, while railing her. She is 34. Hard drinking, hard drugs, and having kids will age you. Ladies BEWARE!

At least the looks younger in that pic. Bigger, but younger.
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

thats some tank

Got 2 100 gallon tanks. I had 3, but it was like $900 to fill them.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

thats some tank

Got 2 100 gallon tanks. I had 3, but it was like $900 to fill them.
How long does that last?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38