Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the radio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Fuck me.
now were getting somewhere

Yes. So in your unemployment plans is there a thought about moving to PA?
only if they offer me a position
Your choice:
a- :missionary:
b- :doggystyle:
c- :ontop:
d- Confusedheep:
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Yes.
excellent. I'm free this weekend

I however am not. I have my mothers birthday dinner to cook on Saturday. Sunday I have christmas dinner. Plus saturday night after Jimbo gets home from work I have to pick up recycle,
JDubb Wrote:Your choice:
d- Confusedheep:
e. all of the above
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:only if they offer me a position
Your choice:
d- Confusedheep:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Nussie_T Wrote:I however am not. I have my mothers birthday dinner to cook on Saturday. Sunday I have christmas dinner. Plus saturday night after Jimbo gets home from work I have to pick up recycle,
one of these days girl
Nussie_T Wrote:
Lorgin Wrote:
Derick Wrote:lorgin is back, now iva is gone. i suspect something
Why do I want to Talk to IVa - I'm so lost right now.

Iva likes to know everything about everyone... She is THE nicest person you'll ever meet in your life. She just wants to know where you are from, what you do for a living, if you are married, have kids etc...

Great ... So I'll be part of an interrogation. That sounds like fun.
Lorgin Wrote:Great ... So I'll be part of an interrogation. That sounds like fun.

Not much of interrogation... She just loves details.
Lorgin Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Lorgin Wrote:

Iva likes to know everything about everyone... She is THE nicest person you'll ever meet in your life. She just wants to know where you are from, what you do for a living, if you are married, have kids etc...

yes, minus the lights, and good cop/bad cop thing. and the torture part
I could use a batch of stem cells right now. I think I'll settle for a red bull.
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I however am not. I have my mothers birthday dinner to cook on Saturday. Sunday I have christmas dinner. Plus saturday night after Jimbo gets home from work I have to pick up recycle,
one of these days girl

Uhh... I have so many places I want to go but not enough time to get them all in... nor people who want to travel with me. Kayt wants to come to NYC with me but she doesn't have a job and I can't keep hiring her to do glass for me.
Lorgin Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Lorgin Wrote:

It's really painless.
T on the other hand...
maybe i can get a job doing what pete does
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
one of these days girl

Uhh... I have so many places I want to go but not enough time to get them all in... nor people who want to travel with me. Kayt wants to come to NYC with me but she doesn't have a job and I can't keep hiring her to do glass for me.
3 some
Iva likes to know everything about everyone... She is THE nicest person you'll ever meet in your life. She just wants to know where you are from, what you do for a living, if you are married, have kids etc...[/quote]

Great ... So I'll be part of an interrogation. That sounds like fun.[/quote]
yes, minus the lights, and good cop/bad cop thing. and the torture part[/quote]

Aww man the torture part, is my favorite.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I got next

Sloppy seconds?

Yeah, I'll rinse her out firts.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38