Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the radio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
I want to give a high five to Chris Hanson, and then take him to a strip club.
LeNeve Wrote:I want to give a high five to Chris Hanson, and then take him to a strip club.

I would imagine he'd be downer at a strip club asking all the girls for ID and stuff. Plus all the customers would think they are going to get tackled by the police in the parking lot.
Drinking Troegenator. It does down so easily. Top 5 beers in my book.

[Image: troegenator-with-glass-web-200.jpg]
Joe Wrote:Drinking Troegenator. It does down so easily. Top 5 beers in my book.

[Image: troegenator-with-glass-web-200.jpg]

That is probally one of those beers I will never get outside of PA.

I'm a 6 pack into fat tire as usual.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Is this after chris Hanson asked you to have a seat?

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Was there a cat involved also?

a cat?

[youtube]D2jlI2t8GcQ[/youtube]
figures......he's from florida
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I want to give a high five to Chris Hanson, and then take him to a strip club.

I would imagine he'd be downer at a strip club asking all the girls for ID and stuff. Plus all the customers would think they are going to get tackled by the police in the parking lot.
I'd be willing to pay to see Chris Hanson walk into a strip club to see if people start killing themselves like on south park
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I'd be willing to pay to see Chris Hanson walk into a strip club to see if people start killing themselves like on south park
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :clap:
I've noticed that all the weird, perverted, sexual bullshit happens in Florida. The people also kill alot of toddlers. Accidently with pet snakes, and dogs, or on purpose by beating them, or tossing them from cars.

I will never ever go to Florida.
LeNeve Wrote:That is probally one of those beers I will never get outside of PA.

They deliver to a 3 hour drive from Harrisburg, PA.
PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA, NY, OH, and MA

I'll have to make it a point to load up on their stuff for the 4th of July party for those that make the trip form out of state.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:That is probally one of those beers I will never get outside of PA.

I'll have to make it a point to load up on their stuff for the 4th of July party for those that make the trip form out of state.

If I didn't have my life long tradition of being in Kansas on the 4th I would go. I still might break that tradition. Your 4th parties seem epic. I can even smuggle some bad ass fireworks there.
Quote:
Quote:Joe wrote:

If I didn't have my life long tradition of being in Kansas on the 4th I would go. I still might break that tradition. Your 4th parties seem epic. I can even smuggle some bad ass fireworks there.

i was kinda bummed by the last one. people came and went in like 3 shifts. If they would have all been there at one time it would have been better and i wouldnt have spent the entire day cooking.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
Speaking of parties, i have to drive to NJ tomorrow for my nephew's birthday party. 6 hours of driving for like a 3 hour party.

Joe Wrote:Speaking of parties, i have to drive to NJ tomorrow for my nephew's birthday party. 6 hours of driving for like a 3 hour party.

you should pull a Covino and use Skype
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Go hang out with Derick, he can take you to the wiener circle!

Ha! That actually made me laugh.
no seriously there is a resteraunt called the wiener circle

That actually made me laugh even more...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38