Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the radio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Iva13 Wrote:Damn too late....Thanks T...I'll have to keep a better look out!

I'll get him back here
Nussie_T Wrote:They stop paying you on Jan 1... it's not like you are going to walk into your old job and they'll just hand you over a lab coat.
i havent officially recieved a final date yet. And you'd be suprised. I would almost guarentee my lab coat is still hanging in my old office
He's back IVa!
Iva13 Wrote:Hey Lorgin!!!! welcome to THE best forum!!!!! :boobs: :boobs:

Hello IVA, I was looking at the u-stream.
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:They stop paying you on Jan 1... it's not like you are going to walk into your old job and they'll just hand you over a lab coat.
i havent officially recieved a final date yet. And you'd be suprised. I would almost guarentee my lab coat is still hanging in my old office

My shop coats have all been returned for now. All I have to do is say that I am coming back and I'll have them by the time I show up.
cure for AIDS? awesome, now I can start butt fucking, drug using prostitutes, bare back again.
LeNeve Wrote:cure for AIDS? awesome, now I can start butt fucking, drug using prostitutes, bare back again.

Yeah, like you ever stopped.
LeNeve Wrote:cure for AIDS? awesome, now I can start butt fucking, drug using prostitutes, bare back again.
there is a lot of aids research on my floor
joe totally missed the pics
Derick Wrote:joe totally missed the pics

????

I did. I'm in and out. Working at a client today.
lorgin is back, now iva is gone. i suspect something
Derick Wrote:

According to JIW they are wasting their time.
Nussie_T Wrote:

????
see previous page
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

According to JIW they are wasting their time.
Wtf does he know
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38