Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the radio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So I'm convinced, that no matter what I could say in here, Covino will hate my guts!!

Yo don't nutswing and that's what we like about you. Covino is one person he is not the entire population.
he did just bash me on the ustream video :high5:
Pete opened a store called cum biscuits in my fake city. No one likes to eat there.
Derick Wrote:so girl called in and said that she gives out the rejection hotline number to guys. i would spend a solid month stalking that girl and publicly humiliate her on the interweb. Bitches like this need to be taught lessons. Just be honest and say no

You have no idea what it's like sometimes... I've had to deal with moron guys who follow Gaymon-type advice and won't take no for an answer. They're always like just give me your number and I'll leave... It's just easier to say here, now get lost. I've use it as a last resort to get some drunk away from me.
Lunch time.
Brampton Wrote:So I'm convinced, that no matter what I could say in here, Covino will hate my guts!!

So, what if just for one show you did nothing, but support everything he says?? lol
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:so girl called in and said that she gives out the rejection hotline number to guys. i would spend a solid month stalking that girl and publicly humiliate her on the interweb. Bitches like this need to be taught lessons. Just be honest and say no

You have no idea what it's like sometimes... I've had to deal with moron guys who follow Gaymon-type advice and won't take no for an answer. They're always like just give me your number and I'll leave... It's just easier to say here, now get lost. I've use it as a last resort to get some drunk away from me.

I guess I am an ugly duck then because that has never happened to me before.
LeNeve Wrote:Pete opened a store called cum biscuits in my fake city. No one likes to eat there.
what?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

So, what if just for one show you did nothing, but support everything he says?? lol
I couldn't do that.......I think I would selfdestruct
fuck, ustream I can't even log in.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Pete opened a store called cum biscuits in my fake city. No one likes to eat there.
what?

I have a fake city on fb. Pete opened a store in my fake city, and named it cum biscuits. It doesn't do much business.
Brampton Wrote:
what?

I have no idea what that means, but...

:roflmao:
Apparently Spot isn't disgusted by Black Ice.
band of buds are annoying people
LeNeve Wrote:band of buds are annoying people

I am not even listening today.
Random terrible picture of T....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38