Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12-9-10 Thursday....I'm sick of the cold!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
black guys have purple trees. sometimes orange ones.

Iva rocks a silver tree.
flamekiller20 Wrote:
fattmatt1 Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:What Rich doesn't understand is that THEY think they are HOT....Snookie thinks she is HOT, Good looking, has a nice body, etc.
Snooki is hot!
Thats because her thighs rub together and create friction heat

:roflmao: :roflmao:
my mom used to have one, and my mother in law used to have one........were far from guido
flamekiller20 Wrote:
fattmatt1 Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:What Rich doesn't understand is that THEY think they are HOT....Snookie thinks she is HOT, Good looking, has a nice body, etc.
Snooki is hot!
Thats because her thighs rub together and create friction heat

Now that is a reason I would believe :wink:
Hello ladies! This is some funny stuff, what have I missed?
LeNeve Wrote:black guys have purple trees. sometimes orange ones.

Iva rocks a silver tree.

I do!!!!! It's an antique...kind of cool ...it's from like the 40's or 50's...The only thing I don't like, is I can't use a LOT of my meaningful ornaments... Confusedad:
dirty.....jersey.....whore!!!

loved how Covino stretched that out :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I remember the first time I saw a Jersey shore style quido, and I thought "wow, they dress just like arabs".
They've got the same stupid hair, same stupid cloths.
Everything.
They're the exact same.
JDubb Wrote:Hello ladies! This is some funny stuff, what have I missed?

Hey JDubb!!!!
JDubb Wrote:Hello ladies! This is some funny stuff, what have I missed?

Covino called the Jerk Box...
We have a small white christmas tree in the front window.... Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad:
Pete Nice Wrote:We have a small white christmas tree in the front window.... Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad:

I'm not surprised by this at all.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:We have a small white christmas tree in the front window.... Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad:

I'm not surprised by this at all.

WHy is that? I am not guido in any way. IT's like 2 feet high and sits on the window sill. My wife loves it.
Now that lefty liberal Covino found out Obama has a white Christmas tree, his position faltered for a minute.... :poke: :poke:
:?

[Image: 205569516.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6F...1VAh6Qg%3D]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23