Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12-9-10 Thursday....I'm sick of the cold!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Man last week he was praising them, I wish the dude would just shut up or get along with them

Stretch started it. I wouldn't say Ellis was being a douche about it either.
gotcha, was this in the last hour of the show?

I caught it this morning, not quite sure when he started talking about it.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:got some stuff to do.....I'll be back in a bit :cya:

:crank: :roflmao:

See you in 5 mins
its not like he's got anything else to do
JDubb Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Anyone work in a office with cubicles & listen to the show?

The guy next to me always blasts music, I listen to Sirius but the volume is low, so no one else hears anything and I can hear everything fine
I streem the show off my phone with a headset in one ear.

I do that at clients.
Donginator Wrote:Anyone work in a office with cubicles & listen to the show?

The guy next to me always blasts music, I listen to Sirius but the volume is low, so no one else hears anything and I can hear everything fine

I do.
Everyone's radios are fine.
But when these yahoos start talking, I can't hear shit.
Both of them are those types of people who will start talking in the middle of someone else's sentance.
Then they'll both just start talking louder so they're heard.
I want to slap them when they do that.
FINs always bring the wacky callers out of the wood work.
LeNeve Wrote:creepy mr skin. I don't like that guy.

He says "babe" way too much.
Mark.

[Image: special-ed.jpg]
eddieyourdj Wrote:Which is worse, dating advice from Game On guys or relationship advice from Spot???

Ummmm, isn't it bad advice either way?
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:that caller was breathing very hard. :?

Do you guys not know who Mark in Colorado is by now?

no, the caller before mark was breathing hard. Like he just got finished sprinting.
JDubb Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Which is worse, dating advice from Game On guys or relationship advice from Spot???

yes. but i'd take advice from gay mon before I'd listen to anything spot had to say
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

yes. but i'd take advice from gay mon before I'd listen to anything spot had to say

The Gay-Mon guy had 2 girlfriends in their lives. Spot just had 1
JDubb Wrote:

Spot will get you all the dudes you can handle.
The Gay Mon guys will probably get you arrested.
And in jail, you'll still get a lot of dudes.
So...
I guess that makes Spot's better...?
Thanks for the responses, I am always nervous if I finally do find a new job, I will not be able to listen to Sirius while at work. Good to see that everyone else gets to listen at work. I have my Sirius player on all day at work, this where I get my moneys worth with my subscription
[Image: camaro_boat.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I personally am not a fan of the twinkling lights

Twinkling lights annoy me. I don't like the motorized Christmas characters either.

I like all that stuff. I had reindeers jumping around my yard, 10 foot tall santas, and snow globes. One of these years I really want a christmas train driving around in my yard.

Me too! :high5: I don't like crazy Vegas show lights flashing... But some twinkling lights are awesome. It gives off such a nice touch.

I have a light up horse and sleigh in my yard. I put a tree in the sleigh this year. Knightryda's house only has one tree in the front yard and it's huge, so I am going to have to invest in some different yard decorations. My old house had a bunch of trees that I used to light up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23