Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12-9-10 Thursday....I'm sick of the cold!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:now that the stern deal is done, maybe the bubba deal can get done soon and they will actually get paid this time

Or they can save that money and spend it on C&R and other shows that don't suck...
Give the C&R show a bigger budget to get even larger!!!
LeNeve Wrote:Someone told me that the Noah guy that built the ark had gay sex. Then my grandma said it was true. I'd never heard that before.

Say what???
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:now that the stern deal is done, maybe the bubba deal can get done soon and they will actually get paid this time

Or they can save that money and spend it on C&R and other shows that don't suck...
like that really awesome ellis show Confusedarcasm:

Not necessarily, but if giving the money to Ellis would get it to C&R also, I would be for it.

Fuck Bubba and his redneck shit. I have NOTHING in common with rednecks
Pete Nice Wrote:Ellis said Sirius should take Bubba's money and split it between Himself and C&R. I agree.

Bubba will not be back from what it sounds like.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Anyone listening to Ellis bitching about Rich???

I can't say that I am.
I caught a little bit of it in the middle last night.
But I had no idea where they were going with it.

He really is all over the place on it, I just turned it on. Is Stretch sticking up for C&R b/c they supported the shit out of his show.

Stretch brought it all up.. He said that listeners are pointing out that Rich and the morning mashup stole their twitter game idea.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Not necessarily, but if giving the money to Ellis would get it to C&R also, I would be for it.

Not even Italian dinner???
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Ellis said Sirius should take Bubba's money and split it between Himself and C&R. I agree.

:high5:

more money for real shows, not replays of terrestrial radio
Joe Wrote:

they went through the same thing last time around, and they got the deal done at the last minute. Its just really to bad that sirius thinks that giving money to a no talent skateboarder is worth more than a veteran radio guy like bubba
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

they went through the same thing last time around, and they got the deal done at the last minute. Its just really to bad that sirius thinks that giving money to a no talent skateboarder is worth more than a veteran radio guy like bubba

Bubba's shows will be on Radio IO. http://www.radioio.com
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Or they can save that money and spend it on C&R and other shows that don't suck...

Not even Italian dinner???

:roflmao: An Italian diner is not very redneck....

The whole Friday show will be people calling in saying how awesome Bubba is, or calling in to bitch about sirius. Seems like every sattelite show for the last year has been that way. Lame
:whomo:
Joe Wrote:

That's good news, I never got into his show. I always thought Bubba tries too hard to be "Howard lite" and comes off that way.
I hate the Bubba show.
I don't even know what channel it's on any more.
And if Stern was gone, it wouldn't effect me at all.
Bubba's shows have been hit and miss for me lately. Mostly miss. As was laughing at something they were doing yesterday, but I don't even remember what it was about now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23