Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12-9-10 Thursday....I'm sick of the cold!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
and the cab is off this pickup finally.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Ellis said Sirius should take Bubba's money and split it between Himself and C&R. I agree.

Bubba will not be back from what it sounds like.
they went through the same thing last time around, and they got the deal done at the last minute. Its just really to bad that sirius thinks that giving money to a no talent skateboarder is worth more than a veteran radio guy like bubba
Or famous people that get their own channel and do only one show a month.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:that caller was breathing very hard. :?

Do you guys not know who Mark in Colorado is by now?

Well who is it?
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Well who is it?
Yeah Pete, who is it?
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:JIW sent a Christmas card of him, his wife and kid? Really???

Creepy....

That's a little messed up. I understand that you met them once and you want to be friends with some radio personalities but that's a little overboard. I send out Christmas cards but I definitely do not put my kids pictures inside of it unless its family.

Is there enough film in a camera to capture the 37 children you have now?

:finger: First of all who the hell uses a camera that uses film still and 2) two is more than enough for me. I'll laugh when you and Krissy are popping out a set of triplets.
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Well who is it?
Yeah Pete, who is it?

The mushmouth who calls in and talks shit on Covino all the time.
Pete Nice Wrote:The mushmouth who calls in and talks shit on Covino all the time.

Well we knew that already.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:The mushmouth who calls in and talks shit on Covino all the time.

I'm going to assume that Pete has no idea who Mark in Colorado is.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I think it's the guy that did the voice work for the Special Ed character on Comedy Central. Whoever it is that guy doesn't stand a chance at making the top 5 most hated by Covino. We already got that shit wrapped up. :grin:
Joe Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I think it's the guy that did the voice work for the Special Ed character on Comedy Central. Whoever it is that guy doesn't stand a chance at making the top 5 most hated by Covino. We already got that shit wrapped up. :grin:
Jim florentine from Howard did the special Ed voice
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23