Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12-9-10 Thursday....I'm sick of the cold!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
JDubb Wrote:I am meeting with the lawyer though, something not related to me in any way.
right, and were supposed to believe this
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Thanks for the responses, I am always nervous if I finally do find a new job, I will not be able to listen to Sirius while at work. Good to see that everyone else gets to listen at work. I have my Sirius player on all day at work, this where I get my moneys worth with my subscription

I worry about that, too. I figure I'll have to invest in that boombox if their server doesn't allow me to have access. But I understand that many places allow that stuff.

I have the dock with my Sporster here at work.
If you can't get the antenna to a window, forget about it.
My previous job in Manhattan, I got the terrestrial signal on my antenna from the middle of my building
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I am meeting with the lawyer though, something not related to me in any way.
right, and were supposed to believe this

Must be for wrongful termination.
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Thanks for the responses, I am always nervous if I finally do find a new job, I will not be able to listen to Sirius while at work. Good to see that everyone else gets to listen at work. I have my Sirius player on all day at work, this where I get my moneys worth with my subscription

I worry about that, too. I figure I'll have to invest in that boombox if their server doesn't allow me to have access. But I understand that many places allow that stuff.

My previous job in Manhattan, I got the terrestrial signal on my antenna from the middle of my building

Damn. I wish I did.
Mine is in a window, and I still lose the signal for about 2-3 hours twice a day here.
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

We had a terrestrial signal in Harrisburg and the FCC made them shut it down until they made modifications to it. I guess after that they figured it's only Harrisburg so they never turned it back on.
feliz knobby job :happy:
Where'd everyone go?
Is this Charlie Murphy?
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

of course you always have to mute it for the Emily commercials.

One of the jobs i applied to a while back was one of those big open cubicle hell places and they have to wear headsets... That woulda sucked.
Chip Wrote:Damn. I wish I did.
Mine is in a window, and I still lose the signal for about 2-3 hours twice a day here.
At my apartment or wherever else I have to find the perfect spot
JDubb Wrote:Gotta go meet with a lawyer. Something about radio show forum usage on work computers while on the clock. :bullshit:

I'm kidding, I am meeting with the lawyer though, something not related to me in any way. Check you all later.

Are you sure it has nothing to do with you?
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Well, fuck.. Nevermind. Though I could use one at home still
Donginator Wrote:Is this Charlie Murphy?

Yes
LeNeve Wrote:feliz knobby job :happy:

:high5:
Donginator Wrote:Is this Charlie Murphy?

Yes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23