Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 12/2 - Day one, life and times of Deviant Dicky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So the USA might be getting the 2022 World Cup.......who's place am I staying at?????

That's a long way away.
But, last time it was here there were games at the Silver Dome, I'm guessing they'd have some at Ford Field now.
I've got a couch that folds out to a bed, but who knows if I'll still have it...

I will be 44 years old, maybe I'll care about soccer by then.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Glad to see you put up this avatar......us Canadians aren't all Eh'holes

You say that like there's something wrong with being an Eh' hole.
I feel I'm not the stereotypical Canadian.....I don't say Eh, and I don't have the eastcoast accent that everyone thinks we have.....plus I don't especially like Canadian beer

Now............I AM an Asshole :high5:

I had a teacher in High School from Houghton MI, way up at the northern tip of the upper penninsula, he sounded as Canadian as anyone I've ever heard.
And I love Canadian beer.
Do you say "zed" instead of Z?
I only say "Zed" when I reference Pulp Fiction
Brampton Wrote:I'm watching "The Bounty Hunter"......this movie is sooooo bad, but I cant change the channel. I'm invested!!

I thought Gerard Butler was better than this

My dude liked, but I think that's only because of Aniston. I thought it was awful, some of the worst dialogue ever. It could have been done much better.
Famous Maker 27” LCD Monitor with HDMI
$249.99

http://www.woot.com/
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: dobre-rano-milacku2.jpg]
:high5:
Joe Wrote:Famous Maker 27” LCD Monitor with HDMI
$249.99

Holy shit.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm watching "The Bounty Hunter"......this movie is sooooo bad, but I cant change the channel. I'm invested!!

I thought Gerard Butler was better than this

My dude liked, but I think that's only because of Aniston. I thought it was awful, some of the worst dialogue ever. It could have been done much better.
Yeah........get a better actress and an actor who sucks
Brampton Wrote:
Angie81 Wrote:Hi Brampton...just here staying busy with the family, thought i would stop bye and see whats going on with DBN.
were just here to piss everyone off.....thanks for stopping by

Fucken Eh!! :high5:
Joe Wrote:Famous Maker 27” LCD Monitor with HDMI
$249.99

thats not a good deal
Chip Wrote:I had a teacher in High School from Houghton MI, way up at the northern tip of the upper penninsula, he sounded as Canadian as anyone I've ever heard.
And I love Canadian beer.
Do you say "zed" instead of Z?

Those fucking Yoopers are worse than Canadians with their accents...
later everyone :cya:

Angie81

Brampton Wrote:
Angie81 Wrote:Hi Brampton...just here staying busy with the family, thought i would stop bye and see whats going on with DBN.

Sorry you feel that way :finger: :finger:
Angie81 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Ya gotta read the forums more to see how we have been pissing select individuals off lately. Not to mention that we are being referred to as the "vigilante forum"...
I'm going to start calling people yoopers.
Angie81 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:were just here to piss everyone off.....thanks for stopping by

Ya gotta read the forums more to see how we have been pissing select individuals off lately. Not to mention that we are being referred to as the "vigilante forum"...

But mostly we just piss off Covino.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25