Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 12/2 - Day one, life and times of Deviant Dicky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
damn, I only did 81 hours worth of work last month.
mariachi music in our break room for some reason. :?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am betting that Rich cries during the ceremony.... I'm talking loudly
Why are you talking loudly? It seems pretty quiet in here.
JDubb Wrote:
flamekiller20 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Jason Ellis banged chyna the wresller I think.
I saw Chyna in Playboy.. :hitit: ... after ALOT of alcohol
Can you really drink that much?

Don't forget they airbrushed the shit out of her in PlayBoy to get her to look that good.
rich was "conviently" heading towards the elevator
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am betting that Rich cries during the ceremony.... I'm talking loudly
Besides no one can hear how loud you are talking on the forum unless use CAPS. :poke:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:what do I want for lunch today.........
freaking starving

I had broccoli with rice... soooo yummy. Now, I am munching on my baggie of veggies.
:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

Or maybe you'd prefer the chocolate bliss cheesecake I brought in for these guys today?
Which is exactly what rich does or did
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Or maybe you'd prefer the chocolate bliss cheesecake I brought in for these guys today?
this
i have a list of things to do this weekend. Need to figure out which day to have my oil changed
Derick Wrote:i have a list of things to do this weekend. Need to figure out which day to have my oil changed
I thought you took care of that earlier........ :wanker:
if laura didnt cock block rich, that girl would just be another notch
Brian in NY Wrote:

We were talking loudly, because we're making fun of one of the guys for being in trouble for sexually harassing and office chick... He said "thnk you, dear" to her and she has flipped out..

What I meant was that Rich will be bawling as loud as he can on Saturday...
Pablo Francisco is so annoying.
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Or maybe you'd prefer the chocolate bliss cheesecake I brought in for these guys today?
this

There's a slice left, come and get it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25